Chapter 30

Shawn's POV

We got to the hospital and I ran holding her hand and saying "stay with me please" I keep going beside her when one of the nurses spoke to me.

"Sorry Mr. but you can't enter here. Please wait in the ER." I nodded and walked to the ER.

This is all my fucking fault. I started crying my eyes out. I did a group chat with the guys.

Me: Guys bad news. Mady is at the hospital right now.

Nash: what? What happen?

Cam: what happen?

Hayes: what happen?

JJ: guys let him explain.

Me: I took her to eat breakfast, she told meshe needed to used the restroom. I was waiting for her but she was taking so long. So, I walked to the bathroom when I saw Mady falling down the stairs and behind Mady was Bethany.

JG: is she alright?

Shawn: I don't know man. But can you guys please come?

They all reply with 'yeah'. I waited for 2 fucking hours in the ER, when a nurse came to me.

"Mr. Mendes?" She asked. I stood up and walked towards her.

"Madison is okay. Her fall was really bad, but the only broke her ankle and her arm." She said. Thanks to god.

"What about the baby?" I asked, getting worry.

"The baby is super great. She's lucky, falls like that one to pregnant woman will cause the a miscarriage." She said with a smile.

"Thanks God. Can I see her?" I ask.

"Yeah." She walked away.

The guys haven't come yet, because they are in NC at an event. I started walking to Mady's room, room 236. When I was in front of the door I slightly opened and step inside. I walked towards her hospital bed, hold her hand, and started talking.

"Mady baby... I don't know if you can hear me but I want to say is that I love you. I love you to the moon and back. I remember everything and I want to say sorry to what I said on Sunday. I was unconscious, I didn't know what I was saying. Just please forgive me." By now I was sobbing, just when a tear fell on top of her hand she speak.

"Shawn?" She asked.

"Baby is me." I said.

"Omg you remember me. I love you." She said and hugged me then plastered a passionate kiss on my lips.

"Yeah! After what happened I remembered everything." I said.

"Is the baby okay?!" She started to panic.

"Yeah, he's perfectly fine."

Mady's POV

Oh god I can't believe Shawn remembers me. This is so amazing. I love him so much.

"Shawn?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think we will be together forever?" I asked.

"I don't think so. I believe so... we will always have our ups and downs like all relationships but we will always be together." He said.

"Okay." I took a breath. "Shawn?"

"Yeah, Princess."

"I love you to the moon and back." I said closed my eyes for a second.

"Me too." He said.

"Can you sing to me?" I asked.

"Yeah." He started singing to me 'Thinking Out Loud'

When he finishes the songs he stood up from the chair and kissed my forehead. Then, he puts the chair closer and stays there holding my hand.
____________________

Short Chapter I know, sorry. But I decided to update 2 times today 'cuz I'll be a little bit busy.

jessicarj3815 ilovegilinsky15 CanIBeYoursHayes Hayesss22

Love you:

Share
Comment
Vote