Chapter 26

Cam's POV

It's been a week and Shawn hasn't woke up from the coma. Mady looks so pale, she looks like a ghost. She cries everyday and that can affect the baby. She hasn't left Shawn side since he got in the hospital.

"I'm going to the coffee shop, do you want something?" I asked Mady.

"No, I'm okay."

"Mads you have to eat. You need to take care of the baby." I said.

"Bu-" I cut her off. "You need to eat." She gave in. "Ugh, fine."

I got out of the room and walked to the elevators.

Shawn's POV

I don't know what's going on. I don't remember anything. Where's Bethany? Cam is here and Mady. I can hear everything that they have been saying. But there's something that Mady told me that have been replaying in my head, again and again: "i'm the worst fiancé." What is she talking about?

I need to wake up, to find out.

Mady's POV

It's been a week since Shawn is in a coma, he hasn't woke up.

I hate this I can't do this. The doctor told me that the coma can affect his brain, that he could not remember sone stuff. This is killing me, what if he forgets me? My thoughts got interrupted, when I heard Shawn moving.

Wtf.

I ran to him and hold his hand. "Shawn?"

"Bethany?" I felt like I was being stab with a knife, a hundred times.

"No is me Mady." He opens his eyes and huggs me.

"Baby, how are you?" I asked.

"Why are you calling me baby. I'm not your baby. Where's Bethany?" Oh. My. God. He doesn't remember me.

"I'm getting the doctor." I walked out of the room and got the doctor.

"I'm sorry Mr. Gomez, but Shawn only remember stuff that happen 4 months ago. That mean he doesn't remember you." The doctor said.

"Oh, thanks." I said and the doctor walked off.

"Nice to see you Mads. We have't see each other for like 4 years." shawn said.

"Yeah." I can't to this.

"Who's baby is?" He asked, pointing to my belly.

Oh. Shit.

"Is-" I got cut off by Cam entering the room.

"Hey, bro? What's up." Cam hugged Shawn.

"Ummm... Cam can we talk outside?" I asked. He nodded.

"What's wrong?" He asked worry.

"He doesn't remember me. I mean us, our relationship." I said.

"Mads what are you talking about."

"When he woke up. He asked for Bethany." I paused. "I said 'No Mady' He opened his eyes and I said baby. He tells me he's not my baby and where's Bethany. I got the doctor and he told me he only remembers things thar happened 4 months ago." I cry.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"The worst part is that he asked, who's the dad of the baby? And I can't tell him, 'cuz he doesn't remeber. I don't know who to said, my only boyfriend was him." I was worry sick.

"You know what. Say is me." He said. I looked at him shock.

"What?"

"What you hear."

Okay, here goes nothing.

____________________

Do you like the story so far?
Thanks for 1.2k reads.

Love you.
ilovegilinsky15 jessicarj3815 CanIBeYoursHayes

Comment
Share
Vote