Chapter 27

(Listen to the song while reading)

Mady's POV

Cam wants me to tell Shawn that this baby is his, but I don't want to lie to Shawn.

We entered the hospital room and I walked up to Shawn.

"Shawn the baby is Cam's." I said. I felt awkward.

"Oh, Congratulations. Cam take care of her and that baby." He said smiling. "Now can someone call Bethany I want to see her."

That hurt like hell. But I have to go with it. This is all my fault.

"Yeah, I will." I walked out of the room and called Bethany.

****** hours later ******

Bethany came and Shawn still thinks he's dating her and she's saying yess. WTF. She know their not dating but she's doing that to make my life miserable. I wish this never happend.

"Mads are you okay?" Johnson asked. I haven't talked to him for a long time.

"No." I blurt.

"What's wrong?" He asked. He doesn't know anything along with the other guys.

"It's a long story." I said.

"I have time."

"Okay." I paused. "When Shawn woke up he asked for Bethany and it hurt me like a bitch. But I tought he was joking but he wasn't. I called him 'baby' and he told me he wasn't my baby. I got the doctor and he told me he only remembers stuff that happened 4 months ago. So that means he doesn't remember our relationship. Then, he asked me who's the father of this baby. I didn't know what to tell him and then Cam walk in. I talked to Cam and he told me to say is his baby. And I did." I was crying again.

"Wow. I'm so sorry Mady. You don't deserve any of this." He said.

"I do."

"What make you think that?"

"If I didn't told Shawn that night I wanted Taco Bell he wouldn't be here." I said.

"It's not your fault." He said, hugging me. I need a hug. "What about Bethany?"

"She's playing along. But the doctor also told me not to lie to him, 'cuz he may remeber and it may affect him. And she's kind of playing with his feelings." I said.

"Wow."

I put my head on his shoulder and my eyes got heavy.

LATER THAT DAY

The doctor said Shawn will get out of the hospital in 5 minutes. He said, Shawn needs to rest.

Bethany has been here ever since Shawn ask me to call her. The good thing is that she's leaving later today for tour. Not to sound selfish but Thanks To God!!

"Mrs. Gomez can you come and sign some paper to release Shawn." The doctor said. I nodded and stood up.

I followed the doctor to his office and sign the papers. "I want to tell you one thing he will remember you. Don't worry." I smile and said 'thank you'

I walked back to Shawn's hospital room, and help him get ready. Then, I started driving home, it was a awkward silence. But, well.

"Here." I said.

"Is this your house?" He asked.

"Yeah. Let's get you in there you need some rest." I said.

"Ok." I hate doing this. I can't keept acting like he's my bestfriend. We entered the house

"Do you want anything to eat?" I asked.

"You're famous Muffins will be great." He said.

"Ok," I walked to the kitchen and got everything out to do the Muffins.

10 minutes later

I finish the Muffins and as I was about to set then on the table, Shawn came like a lighting.

"Oh.God. This is the best thing." I chuckled.

"Okay, Shawn eat them."

He ate almost every Muffing in the tray.

"Do you want one?" He asked.

"No, I'm fine. I'm going upstairs. If you need anything tell me." I said, and walked upstairs.

Once I entered my bedroom I breakdown in tears. I couldn't take this now more.

Shawn's POV

Something is wrong with Mady, and I have to find out. As In was walking to the guest room, I hear Mady crying. What? I knocked on the door.

"Mads are you okay?"

"Yeah." She said. I know she wasn't.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah, five me a sec." I waited outside seconds later she opened the door.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Why are you crying?"

"Nothing." I know she's hiding something.

"Mady you can tell me, we are friends." I said.

"Fine, come in." She said and we walk to her bed an sit down.

"Now what's wrong." I said.

"That you don't remember me." She said. What is she talking about?

"Of course I remember you. You are Madison Marie Gomez Sanchez my friend since forever." I said.

"See you don't remember us." She said.

"What do you mean?"

"Shawn do you see this ring?" She asked, I nodded.

"That's the ring that my grandmother gave me."

"Yeah, and you told me that your grandmother gave you this, so that you could give it to the woman that you love the most and whom you marry." She said.

"Your right. Why do you have it?" I asked.

"Because you told me you wanted to be with me forever. Don't you remember?"

"No, and the one that I want to be forever is with Bethany." I said.

________________

Sorry for not updating. I've been busy af.
Long Chapter I guess. jessicarj3815 ilovegilinsky15 CanIBeYoursHayes

Vote
Comment
Share