Chapter 47

Mady

Today I get released from the hospital, thanks to God. I spend almost a month in the hospital because of how weak I was. They did a lot of therapy, treatments, a lot of stuff.

"Mady are you ready?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah, but did you sign the papers?" I asked coming out of the bathroom.

"No, but he told me he was coming." I nodded and walked up to him.

"Do you know I love you right?" I asked and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yeah baby, I know." He said and kissed my nose.

"Just reminding you." I kissed his lips softly.

"I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too." He put our foreheads together and in that moment I felt every inside of me explode.

"I just want to go home and play with my little boy." I said and sat down on the bed.

"Yeah me too, but I want to play with you." Shawn said and my jaw dropped. I blushed and slapped him.

"You pervert." I said and sat on his lap.

"But you like it." he smirked.

"I can't argue with that." I moved my hips and jumped up and down on his member.

"Ugh, Mady what are you doing to me?" he groaned and I laughed.

"Nothing," I said and kept doing it but a little faster.

"Mady you stop now or I'll ripped your clothes off and fuck you right now, right here. You know I don't care." He said and grabbed my butt. I gasped and he kissed me.

"Shawn we're in the hospital. The doctor can enter and see us doing this." I said.

"But baby I just want to kiss you, feel you, heard you scream my name, everything." he said and by the moment he finished I could feel his bulge and I was starting to get turn on.

"Shh we will do this at home and you will fuck me how many times you want. Okay?" I whispered in his ear.

"Okay, now let's get the doctor." He stood up and I grabbed his hand.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked and pointed to his pants.

"Shit, this is because of you." I giggle and he laughed.

"Just sit here I'll get him." I said and walked out of the room.

I saw the doctor and told me when could I be released and he just gave me the papers and I signed them. I walked to the room, got my stuff and then make my way to the house with Shawn.

--

We got home and there was nothing/no one in here.

"Shawn where's Harrison?" I asked.

"He's with Nash," he said wrapping his arms around my waist. He guided me to the room and sat me on the bed.

I grabbed his face aggressively and kissed him let's just say it got pretty intense. I was lying down as he had his arms to help support him. As he was exploring my mouth.

"Shawn." I said in between the kiss.

"Mhmm."

"I want to feel love again." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah."

We continue to make out there was no space between me and Shawn. I moved my hands to his back to the hem of his shirt tugging on it. He stopped the kiss to take his shirt off and his pants. He got on the bed and helped me take off my shirt and pants. We continue to make out and brought his hands to take off my bra. I kissed him and he pulled my bra off. He laid me down softly woth my head gently place on a pillow as he began to kiss my neck. Getting my sweet spot and making me moan.

He bite on it and sucked then worked his way to my collar bone slowly to my boobs. He sucked one while massaging the other. I roamed my hands in his hair moaning.

Shawn kissed my stomach to the hem of my thong. Slowly pulling them down. I groan at his pace. He gave me a smirk.

Once they were off he kissed my thighs till he got to my inner thigh making me moan. He began to lick me and suck me then soon putting one finger in and out of me making me moan so loud. He put in a second finger making me moan louder. He went faster is that was even possible in and out of me.

"Shawn...I'm about to cum." I moaned.

"Hold on baby." He continued allowing me to cum over his fingers pulling them out sucking them then sucking my inner thigh dry.

He came back to me kissing me and making out were I can taste myself on him.

"Hold on" he said getting up going through the cabinets then pulls out a condom. He pulls down his boxers revelling his big friend my eyes widened and Shawn saw and gave me a smirk. And place the condom on. He positions himself at my entrance.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded at him. Giving me a kiss "tell me when to stop" he whispered.

He repositioned himself on top and began thrusting slowly. It felt so good

"Ugh, Mads your so thigt, it feels so good." Shawn moaned.

He looked at me and wipped a tear that I din't notice was there. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked. Kissing me.

"No keep going." we continued to make out as he still has his slow pace in and out of me it soon came into sweet pleasure. I moaned more into the kiss.

"SHAWN FASTER." He picked up his pace. It felt so good.

The room was filled with loud groans and moans.

"Ugh, Mads I'm about to cum." Shawn groaned.

"Me too."I groaned back. I then cum.

Shawn kissed me and we fell asleep naked under the sheets.
___________________________

IM SO SORRY GUYS I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATE IN 15 DAYS AND THATS BAD.

HERE YOU HAVE A SHITTY CHAPTER.

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH💕💕💕💕

THANKS FOR 2.27k is means the world.

Vote
Comment
Share

ilovegilinsky15 jessicarj3815