Chapter 32

Mady's POV

It's been a few days since got out of the hospital ams my ankle is healing. I feel super duper better. Everyone is treating me like a baby, but is okay.

"Baby!!!!" Shawn whines.

"What?!" I asked.

"I love you and can you please lay down? I want to cuddle and talk to little Harrison." I walked up to the bed with my crutches and sat down.

"I love you too!" I started doing circles on his stomach.

"Baby do you want something to eat?" Shawn says rubbing my belly. My belly is more noticeable since I have 4 months.

"Yeah." I said and kissed his jawline.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Pizza, Pizzaaaaaa. Is lifeeee!!!!" I said.

"I love my fucking GIRLFRIEND." He yelled.

"I LOVE MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND." I yelled. He got closer to me and started trailing kissed down my neck.

"There's so many things I want to do, with your body." He whispers is my ear and bit it.

"I'll let you do it but I can't" I tease.

"I love it when you tease me."

"We could make out!" I suggested.

"Okay." He started kissing my jaw, then my lips. He kept kissing every inch of my face and the kissed me again on the lips but more forceful.

"Shawn" I said between kisses.

"Yeah..."

"Can we save a little of this for tomorrow?" I asked.

"If you want to. It will be best." He said, kissing me.

"Let's cuddle. But first let's order Pizaaa!!" Wow. This baby is really hungry.

"Okay, I'll get it." Shawn got his phone and ordered two pizzas.

"It will be here in 30 minutes." He said.

"Okay. Now let's watch a movie." I said.

"Which one?"

"I want to watch 'Never Say Never' I need to see fetus Justin pleaseeeeeess." I whine.

"Fine, just because I love you." He sigh.

"Yaaaaaaaaassssssss." I hugged him.

_______ half way to the movie_________
Shawn's POV

I love everything about Mady. She's amazing, perfect, stunning, I don't know how to describe it. I want to marry her as soon as possible. She looks beautiful with her baby bump, I want Harrison to be like her, not like me.

"Baby the pizza is here." I said. "I'll go get it."

"Okay, be careful." I nod.

I walked downstairs and got some money. I opened the door and handed the pizza guy money. I walked upstairs and put the pizza down.

"Let's eat." I said. I ordered to pizza boxes 'cuz Mady literally eats alot, especially now that she's pregnant.

"I love you Shawn." She said.

"I love you more." I said

"I love you most" She said.

After eating the two boxes of pizza he kept watching Never Say Never 'till it was over. Then, we watched 'Believe' I know Justin Bieber again? But Mady is literaly obsessed with him. She has been a fan since 2009 that he started his career. She know's every single thing. Like he born a Tuesday March 1 1994 at 12:56:08am. ST. Judes Hospital in London, Ontario Canada. 2nd floor, room 126. His weight was 7lbs 11oz. AB+ blood type. Dr. Simon Bexlaham. I think she know better from him than she know from herself.

When I look at her right now she's aleep. She looks so perfect without even trying.

________________________
Sorry guys is a stupid Chapter but my Grandmother got out of the hospital yesterday and we almost lost her.

Here jessicarj3815 CanIBeYoursHayes ilovegilinsky15