Chapter 34

Shawn

Mady makes me so happy, and now feeling little Harrison kick make me emotional.

"Here we are." I said.

"You still remember this place?" I nod.

"Of course. Here we made the best memories."

"This is amazing." She kissed my cheeks. "Let's go over there."

"Let's go." She grabbed my hand, and we walked over to the waterfall.

"This is like old times."

"Yeah." She said, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Mady..."

"Yeah?" She looked me in the eyes.

"Can I tell you something?"

"If course."

"If something bad happens to me. I want you to remember this." I took a deep breath and started.

"Since the day I met you, I knew I was going to feel for you. You are kind, beautiful, intelligent, amazing, the best at everything, etc... I don't know what my life will be like if you weren't in it. You change me completely, and I want to say thank you. You make me the happiest man alive. I can't wait to be the rest of my life with you. I can't wait to see Harrison. I'm really sorry for cheating on you, that was the worst decision I could ever make. I want to say... I love you to the moon and back." I look at her and saw she's almost crying.

"Can I say something too?" I nod.

"Shawn you mean everything to me. When I saw you the first day at the park, I thought we will only be friends. But I was wrong, now we are here with our baby coming soon, we are getting marry in a couple of months. From all of those girls that are crazy for you, you choose me. I'm really appreciate with everything you have done. You chance my life. Shawn Mendes my everything." She finished and I couldn't hold more and we started crying.

Mady

After Shawn said that speech we just sit there and watch the waterfall. This is the best place I've ever seen.

"Let's get inside the water." I said and grabbed Shawn's arm.

"Okay." He chuckled.

"I love you." I said and kissed him passionately.

"I love you more."

"I love you most." He said and kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest. I feel so save with me. It's amazing.

"I want to get marry already." I sight.

"Me too. I can't wait to be the rest of my life with you."

I move from his chest and splash him.

"So this is what we are playing?" He asked and I laugh.

"Yeah..." I splash him again.

"Game on."

We play for 30 more minutes and then we got out of the water. We sat down on some rocks and I shiver.

"Here put my jacket." He gave me his jacket.

"Thank you."

"Anything for my Princess."

"Love you." I said.

"Love you too."

______________________

Hey guys this book in finishing soon. But I have good news: I'm doing a sequel. Hope you enjoy.

jessicarj3815 ilovegilinsky15

Vote
Share
Comment