Chapter 11

Jessica's POV

When we asked the others if they wanted to watch Netflix with us we went to the living room and settle everything up.

"What do u want to watch?" Shawn asked.

"As above so below!" Hayes said

"Yeah, lets watch that one!" Everyone agree. Except me

"Noo, I dont like scary movies!" I said

"Dont worry!" Hayes said.

Hayes' POV

I think this is the best opportunity. I know Jessica hates scary movies I just did it for fun. When she gets scare I will hug her or somthing

"Shhh, the movies is starting!" Mady said.

"Ugh I dont want to watch this!" Jess said.

By now we have been watching the movie for about 30 minutes. Jess is already scare I dont know why but I know when the terrible part comes. I already watched this movie.

When the scariest part of the movie came she jumped in my arms and started shaking.

"Its okay Jessica." I said

Then I hugged her and she relaxed. When the movie was ending I notice Jess was sleep.

"Jess wake up." I shake her gently. She moved but didnt stood up. So I decided to pick her up.

"I'm gonna take Jessica to her room" i said to the others. We were spending te night here since our moms know esch other really well.

Shawn's POV

I've been trying to tell Mady that I have to leave for a tour. I havent told her that I upload vines and youtube videos. This past day have been the best days of my fucking life thats why I havent told her.

By now everyone is already asleep. I must take this opportunity.

"Mady I need to talk to you." I said

"Yeah whats up?" She asked

How am I gonna tell her this. My god.

"So I havent told you some stuff that I've been doing for the past two months." I said. She nodded telling me to proceed.

"I've been using this app call Vine is a 6 second video and I've been uploading video to youtube. I received this email from someone call Bart he told me if I was interested to go on tour with a lot of famous people and I said 'yes of course'. You know that this has been my dream since I know how to speak. I have to leave." I said. She had her eyes full of water then she started sobbing.

"Why? Shawn why? You were the only lne left in my life and now you are gonna leave me." She said crying.

"Baby dont cry. I'm sorry. But this is gonna happend one time. I'm not gonna leave you. You have your family, friends." I said

"Shawn you dont understand my family doesnt support me. I dont have any friends." She keep crying.

"You have Nash and Hayes!" I said

"When do you need to leave?" She asked

Oh shit I forgot about that!

"Mmm...tomorrow!" I said

"What? And you are saying this to me now!" She yelled

"I'm sorry but I was afraid to say it to you earlier. This past days have been the best days of my fucking life." I said. She craked a smile.

I kissed her lips passionatly.

Then we fell asleep

~~~~~Next Day At The Airport~~~~~

Jessica POV

Today was the day my bestfriend, boyfriend was leaving for some tour. Everyone is here in the airport saying there goodbyes to him. Ever nash and hayes.

When he said goodbye to everyone is was my turn to say goodbye. I dont know how I'm going to do this.

"I think this is our goodbye!" I said

"Yeah I think" he said. The he hugged me.

I cant have a long distance relationship.

"Shawn I think is the best if we broke up!" I said

"What? Why?" He asked

"A long distance relationship. Wont work. It doesnt mean I dont trust you but I think you will fing better girls there!" I said

We then hugged again. He kiss me for the last time in 2 years. I'm gonna miss his kisses.

"Bye" i said

"Bye Princess." He said

--------------------------------------

Drama!! What will happen when he comes back??

Want to know?

Chapter 12 will be about that ;)

Love you guys

~n