Chapter 33

Shawn

I was planning on taking Mady on a date. She doesn't know where, and that I'm taking her on a date. I want to take her to a little lake that nobody knows, only us.

"Baby" I ask.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to go out?" I ask. I don't know why I'm nervous.

"Yeah, let me get ready." She got out of the bed and walk to the bathroom.

I stood up and grab some clothes and change in the other room.

Madison means the world to me, she's amazing, caring, kind, perfect, everything, every guy needs in a girl. I can't believe she is with me even though I've cheated on her. I really love her and I can't wait to marry her.

"I'm done!" Oh. God, she looks beautiful. She's wearing a normal t-shirt, jeans, and her black vans. I know is simple but she looks beautiful.

"You...look. Wow." She blushes, she's so cute.

"You don't look so bad yourself." She says.

"Mady can we talk about the wedding?" I asked, she looked at me shocked.

"Yeah, what's wrong with the wedding?"

"I want the wedding to be as fast as it can be." I said.

"Yeah, we can talk about that. But let's go first to were you taking me, we can talk about this is the car." I nod. I walked towards her and held her hand.

We walked downstairs and got out of the house.

****** Car Ride ******

"So were do you want to do the wedding?!" I asked.

"Well I don't want to do something big so... Maybe we should do it in the beach and invite our families and friends." She said.

"Okay, and what day?"

"Maybe...." She thinks "June 21st"

"Okeydokie."

Mady's

I feel so weird talking to Shawn about the wedding, but I don't know why. I'm so weird. I really want to do it a the beach, when the sun is setting, it will be perfect.

"Fuck." I said.

"What's wrong?"

"The baby kick me, and it hurts." I sigh, and the bay kicks again. "Damn it."

"Can I feel it and do you want me to stop?" Shawn asked, I nod.

Shawn stops the car and puts his hand on my belly.

"Omg! He will be a great soccer player." Shawn said, his eyes are glossy.

"Baby don't cry." I wiped his tears.

"This is too much for me. I can't believe am going to be a dad." He said, crying.

"Aww, your making me sentimental. Yeah I can't believe neither."

"Do you want to keep going, or go to the house?" He asked.

"Let's keep going."

--------------------------------------

Hey baby's I updated early. Btw: I'm gonna end this book on 40 or 45 chapters I don't have more ideas sorry. I'm going to make a hayes fanfic or a Cam what do you thing?

jessicarj3815 ilovegilinsky15

Comment
Vote
Share