Chapter 2

(A/N: i know that I said that some of the chapters will be about how shawn and Mady met. So that means since they were little. Chapter 1 started when they were 1 year old and Chapter 2,3 will be like that two. They are talking like they are 12 or 16 but they arent.)

*Mady's POV*

When Shawn asked me about my dad I was mad and at the same time sad. But I didnt want to lie to Shawn, so I tell him the truth.

"Um...mmm. What did I mean that I dont know. Well I haved a sister she was planned and I wasnt. We are from different fathers. She died when I was 1" I said sobbing.

"Mady I'm sorry for ask-" I cut him off. And I kept talking.

"Well she died in a car accident. How I told you I wasnt planned. When my mom found out that she was pregnat with me she couldn't believe it. She told my dad that she was having a baby and he left the house." I told Shawn crying.

"I'm so sorry for you Mady." Shawn said hugging me.

"Its okay dont worry, talk to me about your life." I said.

"Well my dad died in a car accident. I have a sister, her name is Aaliyah. My mom is super cool. And I'm starting school tomorrow." He said.

"Which school?!" I asked.

He said the name of the school

"OMG me two." I said jumping like a miniac.

"We will be together" he said. Smiling wide.

We heard our moms yelled to go to eat.

~~~~~~ after eating ~~~~~~

*Shawn's POV*

When we finish eating we went upstairs and watched some movies. I took a shower after the movie finished. When I finished Mady took a shower to.

"So Mady are you exited for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah!!" She said.

I stared at Mady and when I looked at her a felt butterflies in my stomach. I felt really special. She was so beautiful. I know I'm only 5 years old. But I think I'm starting to like her...

"Shawn! Are you here?" Mady snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What?!" I asked.

"You where starting at me really weird." She said.

"Really?! I'm sorry." I said

"Its okay dont worry, Muffin." She said

Omg did she just called me Muffin. Thats so cute.

"Did you just called me Muffin?" I asked

"Yeah. Dont you like it?" She said. With a puppy faced. She looked so fucking sexy.

"I like it. Can I called you something?!" I asked shyly.

"Yeah." She said

"Well I'll called you My Princess. Do you like it? I said looking down.

"OMG that so beautiful. Am I your Princess?" She asked.

"Yeah you are." I said smiling at her. She blushed and smiled back.

"What do you want to do?!" I asked

"Whatever you want Muffin!" She said.

"Lets draw. Do you like drawing?" I asked

"I love it!" She said, almost yelling.

"Lets do this." I said

"Okay" she said.

We bought some crayons and paper. I wasn't drawing. I was writing a letter to Mady. I stared at Mady for a while and she was really into the drawing.

~~~~~10 minutes later~~~~

"Finished." Mady yelled.

"Me to" I said.

"Let me see yours." She said really exited.

"Here" I handed her the letter.

"This is not a drawing this is a letter." She said looking me weird.

"Let me see your." I said changing the subject. She handed me her drawing.

"It amazing." I said really surprised.

"Thanks." She said blushing.

"Do you like drawing?" I asked. Still shocked.

"Yeah, a lot." She said.

"Wow. Can I keep it?" I asked.

"Of course." She said. "Can I read the letter?" She asked

"Thanks. If you want." I said. Really scared.

She started to read it. Out loud.

'I will never forget the day when you and I met. Since the day we met I couldn't stop thinking about you. You are just perfect. I wave not seen a girl like you before. I know we just met and that we are just 5 but I think I like you. Your the best person I've known and your beautiful. I hope when we get older we could be more than friends. I love you Shawn.'

When I looked at her she was shocked and sobbing.

"You think I'm beautiful and perfect?" She asked.

"Yes because you are." I said a little bit blushing.

She ran to me and hugged me tight.