Chapter 29

Mady's POV

Since that little incident that happened with Shawn things have been awkward between us. He still doesn't remember me, and it hurts. He still think that he and Bethany are together, and she's playing along. The Doctor told me that he will recover and he will know the truth and it will be worst.

"Mady?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah?" I asked, a little confused.

"Do you want to get breakfast? I'll pay."

"Yeah, sure. Let me get ready." I walked upstairs and change my pj's and change to my Jack & Jack hoodie, some leggings, and my white converse. I didn't wear any makeup, I don't like wearing makeup.

"I'm ready." I said as I was walking downstairs.

"Leggo." I miss Shawn.

I got in the driver set and he got in the passenger seat. We didn't make any conversation and I was kind of weird. So I turn on the radio. I started humming to the song that was playing on the radio. I did that for 5 more minutes and the we were at Shawn's favorite diner. We got out of the car and started walking towards the diner.

We sat in the table that is in the corner and has a big window, our favorite table since we were little. The waiter came to us, and gave us our menu.

"What do you guys want to order?" He asked. He had blond hair, tan skin, really tall, and strong. His name was Justin,I guess.

"I will want some pancakes, scramble eggs and orange juice." I said. I wasn't very hungry.

"And you?" He was asking to Shawn.

"The same." He said. Justin took the menu's away and started walking to the kitchen.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said, I really need to pee.

"Okay." I started walking to the stars.

I was having this strange feeling like someone was following me. I looked back and no one was there, weird. I keep walking until I was infront of the lady's restroom. Hallelujah!!!

I entered and did my business and got out of the stan. I was washing my hands and I heard one of the toilets flush. I was drying my hand and then she come out of the stan. I couldn't see her face. When I looked closer and there she was the one person I didn't want to see... Bethany.

"Hey, Madison." She said with an evil smirk.

"What do you want Bethany?" I asked.

"I want you to back off from Shawn he's mine. He does't love you, he loves me. He only knows that you are his bestfriend, nothing more. He doesn't know that baby is his, he doesn't think that your his fiancé. So back off you little slup." She said those words with so much venom.

"First of all I'm not going to back off. You can go fuck yourself. He doesn't remember me as more than a friend, but he will don't worry. He doesn't know this is his baby, but he will find out sooner or later. The doctor told me he will recover his memory and remember everything. And don't call me slut, because my only boyfriend has been Shawn." I said. Wow thta felt greeeat.

"Yeah, you wish." I was getting out of the bathroom and walking downstairs when all of a sudden someone push me down the stairs.

Bethany's POV

Madison and I were fighting inside the restroom and all of a sudden she decided to get out of the restroom, without me finishing my sentence. No one does that to me.

So I went after her and push her down the stairs. OMG what did I just did. I didn't mean it seriously. Oh shit.

Shawn's POV

Mady was taking so long in the restroom and I was getting worry. So i stood up and started walking towards the stairs when I saw Mady falling down and Bethany behind her. Oh shit. I ran trying to catch her but it didn't work. She fell. The baby? I ran up to her and kneel down next to her.

"Mady? Listen.... No don't leave me like this. Stay with me. Someone call an ambulance."
I said crying, anger was building inside of me. Bethany push her.

"Why you did it?" I yelled to Bethany.

"She deserves it. She will be okay. Let's go home Shawn." She said.

"I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU. YOU BITCH. DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHEN I BROKE UP WITH YOU AND YOU SLAPPED ME, BECAUSE I DO. YOU ARE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE SO BACK OFF. GET OUT OF OUR LIFES. IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MADY OR MY BABY IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT. I'LL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU. SLUT." By now I was practically yelling, like yelling, yelling.

The ambulance came and took Mady with them. I hope she's okay.

____________________

CLIFFHANGER SORRY GUYS. SHITTY CHAPTER AGAIN.

What do you guys think? Like it or no?

Comment
Share
Vote.

Hayesss22 jessicarj3815 ilovegilinsky15 CanIBeYoursHayes