Happy Birthday Johnson

3/24/1996
Jack Edward Johnson was born to change out life's.
Happy 19 Birthday Johnson💕
Where do I begin? Jack, you're my life, my everything. It's crazy to say you've saved me with your six second vines, your youtube videos, you're inspirational quotes, and music. They've helped me a lot. You have gone so far in the past years, you have created a phenomenon with you music. I'm proud to call you my idol. You are my idol because you have done so many great things. I love that about yourself, you always think about others first. Instagram is a place for me just to support you, not for followers, or likes, I'm here to support you because I love you so much. What matters is that I support you. I haven't gone to one of your shows or been notice by you, or meet you, but I know one day it will be the day I get notice and got to one of your shows and meet you. I will never give up on you and I'll support you in anything you do. I've been here since the beginning and I'll support you till the end. I don't regret being a fan, being in this fandom has changed my life and most importantly you changed my life. So, thanks you for everything you've done for me , well us, your fans. It's crazy how you always put us first. If you ever read this, I just wanted to tell you I love you and I'll always be here for you. Because once a Fan, always a fan.

Yours Truly,
Nayomie.
@jackjackjohnson #happybirthdayjackhohnson