Chapter 38

Mady

We got in the car and Shawn started the ignition. Lately I've been thinking that I'm lucky to have Shawn. The day he was involved in the car accident I thought I lost it, I lost myself while he had amnesia, and I couldn't. He's too much for me I don't deserve him.

"Baby, I love you." Shawn says.

"I love you too, doffus." I said.

"Doffus?" He asked.

"Yeah, you don't like it?" I shyly asked.

"Yeah I do like it. Is that you have too many nicknames for me when I only have like 3."

"Aww, don't worry." I said.

"Princess."

"Yeah?"

"I'm the luckiest men alive."

"So cheesy." I teased.

"You don't like it. Now I'm going to get rough." I gasp.

"Omg." Oh. God I'm thinking to much dirty.

"Madison, You're so dirty." He chuckled.

"Ugh, don't call me Madison." I said.

"I know, sorry." He says.

"Turn on the radio, please." I said.

"Okay..."

Shawn turned on the radio and 'Love Me Like You Do' was playing. When the chorus came I was laughing my ass off.

"Why are you laughing?" Shawn asked.

"Okay, so there's this Vine and this song comes out and someone is recording a little boy that is singing silently and when the chorus comes he likes scream it and I can't." I said between laughs. (A/N: If you know what I'm talking about you are the best)

"I know I saw it." He laughs too.

"Omg, when I saw that I was like 'That was Shawn when he was little' " I said.

"No, no, no. That's you when you heard Justin Bieber on the radio." We laughed even harder.

"You are right, that's me." I said. We kept jamming to out songs 'till we got to Olive Garden.

"Oh, god the baby and I are starving." I said.

"Oh, really? Well let's go." Shawn takes my hand and we enter.

"Hello? Do you have reservation or no?" The waitress asked.

"Yeah is under Shawn Mendes."

"Oh, yeah. This way." The waitress got down to get some menus so that Shawn could see her boobs because they were menus on the table. But Shawn didn't look at her.

"Thank you." I smiled. She looks at me with a fake smile and disgusted face.

"Thank you." Shawn says and she smiles at him.

"You welcome dear." She says, I huff. When she leaves I'm so mad that I can fucking kill her.

"Babe?" Shawn take my hand.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm not okay she was fucking flirting with you. Didn't you notice when she got down to get the menus when she could just grab the ones on the table." I snap.

"I didn't notice because I was looking at you. That's why I didn't notice. You don't have to be jealous of anything. Nothing is going to happen like last time, this time I'm loyal." He said. That just warm my heart.