Chapter 42

Mady

It's been almost 5 months since the tour started. We have 2 months left and then we go home. Yes, I have baby Harrison in Ontario, Canada. It's weird because I always wanted Harrison to born there and he did.

Baby Harrison looks so much like Shawn, he doesn't look like me. He's really cute. Today is Shawn's free day and he'll take car of baby Harrison.

"Shawn, I'm leaving please take good care of Harrison." I said as I walk up to him. I give him a kiss and kissed Harrison's forehead.

"I will don't worry." He said.

"Okay, I love you." I opened the door.

"I love you too." I walked out of the hotel room to the elevators. I pressed the bottom and waited 'till the doors opened. When the doors opened I stepped in and pressed the L to the lobby.

When I got to the lobby, I walked towards the driver that was there and got in the car.

---

We got to the mall and I got out of the car. "Thank you." I said to the driver.

"Do you want me to come in with you or not?" He asked.

"No, it's okay. I don't want you to get bored." I said.

"Okay, call me when you finish." He said and I nodded.

I walked towards the big doors of the mall and opened them. I started walking past a lot of baby stuff, when I see a little beanie of a puppy. I entered the store and pay it.

I went to Aeropostal, Forever 21, Nike Store, VS, Abercrombie, Zara, a lot of stores. I got stuff for Harrison and Shawn.

As I was walking to the exit I felt someone following me. I looked back, but no ones there. I shrugged off. I kept walking and I still feel someone following. I looked back again, but no ones there. I started walking again when someone put me something in my mouth. And then I black out.

--

I woke up in a black room... I try to move but I was tied to a share and my head hurt like hell. I kept movie trying to get out of the share, when I heard someone walked to the door. I stopped in my tracks then, someone entered. I couldn't see who it was because it was pitch black.

"Well, well the sleeping beauty decided wake up." I know that voice. John.

"What do you want, John?" I asked.

"I want you. Don't you remember 5 months ago I told you that I wanted you?" He asked.

"Yes, I remember." I said.

"But what you decided to do? Leave with your stupid teen sensation boyfriend." He said touching me, I moved my head.

"Don't touch me." I spat.

"Oh, darling this is just some taste of what your going to get." He said. What the hell? What does that mean.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Sweetie... you don't know what you going to get through. You decide... Do you me to do something to little Harrison or Shawn, or let me fuck you." He said with so much venom.

"None of them are going to happen."

"Well darling something is going to happen to the loves of you life." He said.

"Don't hurt them, please. Do whatever you want but please don't hurt them." I said, almost crying.

"Well if you stay here with me nothing will happen. You will be getting pure pleasure, every single day." He said.

"Fine, but don't hurt them." I said.

"Promise. Now shall we get started." He said coming closer to me. Oh, god please help me.

I just closed my eyes, and let the him do whatever he wanted to do with me. I didn't want to do this, but I didn't want anything to happen to Shawn and Harrison.

--
Shawn

It's been almost 3 hours since Mady, went to the mall. I should call her. I took my phone and call her.

1 ring

2 ring

3 ring

Voicemail - hey mady is me shawn. You have been gone for 3 hours and I'm worry. So, when you get this message please call me. I love you.

I'm really worry... Mady has never been out this late. I called her at least 15 times and all of them send me to voicemail. This is getting out of control. So, I decided to call the driver.

Conversation

Me: Hey, Mike

Mike: Hey, what's up?

Me: do you know where Mady is?

Mike: no, I left her at the mall, but she hasn't call me yet, why?

Me: it's nine o'clock and the stores are closed. She doesn't answer any of my questions.

Mike: should I go to the mall and check?

Me: please

Mike: okay, I'll call you

Me: thank you

Please god I'm begging you, don't anything happens to Mady, please. I sat on the couch with a blank expression. This is can't be happening. I know they are a lot of people that don't like her, that have been sending her threatened treats, and everything but they will not do that. Only one person will do it and it's...

"John." I screamed and Harrison started crying. Shit. I walked up to Harrison and pick him up. I gave him his milk and put him to sleep. I need a plan, maybe I should leave Harrison with Nash and Cameron and then look for John.

I forgot to tell you. I fire John, because he was putting me, Mady and the baby in danger. I packed all of Harrison stuff, did his milk bottles and walked to Nash and Cam hotel room. I knocked on the door and Nash answer.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked.

"Mady is nowhere to be found and the only one that knows is John." I said getting angrier by the minute.

"John your ex-manager?" He asked I nodded.

"I please need you guys to take care of Harrison while I look for Mady or him." I said.

"Yeah, of course. Call me if you need anything." He said.

"Thank you. Say Hi to Cameron." I said.

"I will. Now go fine your love." He said and I nodded.

John you don't know who you are messing with, you motherfucker.

_______________________________

SORRY GUYS, I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATE IN FOREVER. I KNOW AFTER THIS YOU WILL HATE ME, SORRY.

LOVE YOU, BABY'S

VOTE
COMMENT

jessicarj3815 ilovegilinsky15