Chapter 49

Mady

So today Harrison is leaving with the Jacks because we want him save. We are packing all of his stuff and since he doesn't have that much is not hard. Shawn and I were going to stay here in case something happens. Yes, we should be running away too but if we stay here they are not going to find out Harrison is gone.

"Mommy I'm gonna miss you." Harrison said running up to me.

"I'm going to miss you too, but you will have fun with your uncle Jacks." I said holding back my tears. I don't want Harrison to see me crying so I have to be strong for him.

"Why do I have to go? Why can you and dad come?" He asked and I saw Shawn walking towards us.

"You need to spend time with them. You haven't seen them in a year and we can't work because we have some important stuff to do." Shawn and I hate lying to Harrison but this is for the best.

"Okay, but you promise me you will call me every night and dad you have to promise me that when we talk you sing to me." Harrison said sobbing.

"We promise." Shawn and I said at the same time and did a family hug.

"Okay, let's keep going because uncle Johnson is waiting outside." I said and put Harrison down. He grabbed my hand and Shawn grabbed his suitcase. We walked downstairs stairs and see Johnson.

"Hey buddy." Johnson said.

"He uncle J," Harrison said hugging him.

"Take good care of him please." I told Johnson and hugged him.

"I will. Let's go Harrison say bye to mommy and daddy."

"Bye mom bye dad. Love you." Harrison waved and left. As soon as he left I broke down.

"Shh everything's gonna be alright."'Shawn said and rubbed my back.

"I hate having my baby in danger." I said.

"Me too, but we need to stay strong and do something." He said and helped me stand up.

"Okay." We walked to the couch and sat there.

+

Bethany and John have been here for a while and they have been talking to us about what's going to happen.

"Why do you guys keep bothering us? We stopped bothering you ages ago." I said and Shawn nodded.

"We want to see you hurt. We couldn't get enough last time so we need to do this now."

"What are you going to do?" Shawn asked.

"We are going to hurt one of you." John answer.

"Please don't hurt any of us. We will give you anything, but please don't hurt us." I said.

"We want Harrison." That's not going to happen. I stood in front of Bethany's face.

"Don't you dare touch my son you slut." I said really angry.

"Well we have to kill one of you." John said.

"Kill me." I said

"Mady no." Shawn said and hold my hand.

"Don't do this. There has to be something else that they want, right?" He said.

"No," John answer.

"Let's run in the count of three." Shawn said.

"Shawn this isn't a gre-"

"One, two, three." We started running to the driveway.

"What do you guys think your doing?" Bethany said running behind us.

"Running you asshole." I said and when I was about to open the door I heard a gun shot and fell.

"Mady stand up." Shawn help me and then I heard another gun shot. Shawn fell in front of me.

"Shawn wake up, Shawn wake up." I said shaking him. I checked his pulsed and it was weak.

"I told you one of you was going to die." Bethany said with an evil smirk.

"You bitch." I said and took my phone out.

"You love me." She said and ran away with John following behind.

I dialed 911 and they came super fans.

+

I've been in the hospital for half an hour and they haven't told me anything. I keep asking but they tell me they don't have information.

"Shawn Mendes family." the Dr called and I stood up.

"Yeah?" I said with hope.

"I'm sorry but Shawn didn't make it." as soon as he said that my world stopped.

"No, no no no." I said and started kicking the chair.

"I'm sorry, will you like to see him?" the Dr asked and I just nodded.

The Doctor guide me to the room and told me "When you finish look for me so that you signed some papers." I nodded.

"Shawn why did you leave me? I'm gonna miss you. I'm going to miss every time you tease me. When you tickled me. I'm going to miss everything. I don't know how I'm going to tell Harrison. This is going to be so hard. I can't live without you, but you're in a better place now taking care of me and Harrison. Thanks you for everything Shawn. You changed my live completely and I'm grateful for that. You made me a better person. I love you Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. Shawn Mendes you were my everything." When I finished I was literally crying my eyes out. This is going to be hard for everyone, but I need to stay strong.

I walked out of the room and called all of the guys. I had to tell them on the phone because some of the were in Paris, Hawaii, like far away from here. After I told them the news they were all shocked and sad. When I finished talking to them I talked to the doctor and signed some papers.

____________________________

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. I KNOW YOU ALL HATE ME NOW BUT I HAD TO END THIS STORY IN A TRAGIC WAY.
THIS IS THE ENDING I ENJOYED WRITING THIS REALLY. LOVE YOU GUYS. SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS.

jessicarj3815 ilovegilinsky15