Chapter 41

Mady

After Shawn finished sound check, I ran up to him.

"I need to tell you something." I said.

"Are you okay?" I shake my head.

"I really need to tell you something is really important." I said.

"Okay, but let me tell John I finished." He started to walked to his direction, but I pull him back.

"Is about him. Let's just go, please." I said.

Shawn and I got out of the Convention Center and walked up to the drive. He opened the door and I got in first then Shawn.

"To the nearest diner, please." I said to the driver and he nodded.

"Why are we going there?" Shawn asked.

"He doesn't want me to tell you this. So if he finds out we got out of the Convention Center he will search the hotel, and I don't want him to find out." I said, he nodded.

"Don't tell John where we are or you will be in great trouble." I told the driver and he nodded.

---

"We're here." the driver said.

"Ok, thank you. I'll call you when we finish." I said and pushed Shawn out of the car.

We walked inside and everyone looked at us. I smiled and walked up to the table in the back of the diner.

"Okay now, what do you needed to tell me?" I got out my phone and started the recording.

After Shawn listen to it all he looked at me with wide eyes. I'm kind of scare. What if he does something to me? Or Shawn? No, no Mady you need to stop.

"When did this happened?" He asked.

"When you were doing sound check." I said.

"I can't believe this." He said.

"Shawn, I'm scare." I said.

"You don't have to be. I'll protect you."

"Shawn no, I don't want anything to happen to you. An in danger, you are in danger, and the baby too." I signed.

"We will get through this. I promise." He said.

"I don't think I can do it. This is too much for me and the baby. You know what can happen in this 6 months of tour?" I cry. I couldn't hold back the tears.

"Let's don't think about it." He said.

"Shawn how do want me to like forget about this? I can't, you know that perfectly. This is too much." I said.

He stoop up and walked up to me. He hugged me like it was the end of the world. I cried and cried. I can't do this. I can't put Shawn in danger. If something happens to him, I can't live with myself for that.

"Baby everything is going to be alright. If you want me... I can drop the tour and we can be more save." I said and my heart stop.

"Shawn no, you're not going to drop the tour because you want me save. This is your dream and I don't want you to drop it for me. I'm not even worth it." I sincerely said.

Shawn

What Mady just showed me scared the shit out of me. I'm not showing it, because she's scared. I want to protect her, but I don't know how. Maybe I should drop the tour.

"Baby everything is going to be alright. If you want me... I can drop the tour and we can be more save." I said and her eyes were wide.

"Shawn no, you're not going to drop the tour because you want me save. This is your dream and I don't want you to drop it for me. I'm not even worth it." She said.

"Madison, how many times do I have to tell you that you're not worthless. Baby I want to protect you, I want to protect us and the only way is to drop the tour." I said, she shake her head.

"No, let's keep going with the tour. Don't worry, I can protect myself and I'll try my best to be with you." She said, I nodded.

"Okay, now let's go. It's 5:30 and I need to get ready." I said and stood up. I grab her hand and squeeze it.

"Should I call the driver?" She asked.

"No, we are only 10 minutes away so let's go." We started walking. All of a sudden she started singing.

"Mady you sing great." I said.

"Not better than you." She said.

"Your right." She hits my chest and I grab her hands. I kissed her passionately, I think this is the best kiss.

"That was the best kiss." She said.

"I was thinking the same." We laughed.

________________________________

Hey guys, so I updated again. Thank you so much for 1.91k reads it means a lot really. Sorry if they are any errors.

Comment
Vote

jessicarj3815 ilovegilinsky15