Chapter 22

Shawn's POV

Since that night that Mady and I had our little privacy, we have been getting really close. I feel really guilty, seriously she means the world to me. Today I'm gonna take her on a date and ask her the big question. I'm really nervous.

"Hey Mads?" I said.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" I asked. She came almost running from the bathroom.

"Well, well, well. Shawn Peter Raul Mendes is asking Madison Marie Gomez Sanchez?" She said, I was kind of getting scare.

"Is that a NO?" I asked.

"Are you dumb or something. Of course I want to go!!" She said, jumping on my lap.

"Wow, you were scaring me?" I said honestly.

"Awww, Muffin is scared of his own girlfriend." She peeks my lips.

"You're such a tease!" I said. We keept kissing and then it turns out to a make out session.

"Mad-" someone was cut off when they enter to my room.

"What's up Cam?" I asked awkwardly.

"I just wanted to asked you. If you wanted to go somewhere?" He said.

"Can't have plans, sorry." I said.

"Okay. GET IT MADS." He yelled.

"CAMERON SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" She yelled back. "I'm gonna take a shower"

"I'll come," I said.

"No"

"Please, we are a couple now. I have seen you naked a thousand times." I said.

"Shawn I don't care. With this belly there is no going to be enough space." She said. I grab her by her waist and pulled her onto my chest.

"You know that you look more hot with that belly. You turn me on, not trying. You are a great person. You don't look ugly with that belly, you look perfect. When your belly grows I'm gonna love you more." I said kissing her neck, bitting her earlobe.

"Shawn...?" She moaned. She turns me on so fast.

"Mmmm?" I said.

"Come with me, lets take a shower."

"Let's go!" I said.

When Mads and I got to the shower, I stripped down my clothes and entered the shower. For Mady, she was standing there, self conscious.

"Come on baby!" I said.

"I don't fell sure!" She said.

I stood up from the shower walked up to here and looked straight in her eyes. I cupped her cheeks and kiss her passionately. Then I started to take off her clothes.

"Come here. Everything is okay." I said. I grabbed the shampoo bottle and started washing her hair. Then, she did the same with ms. I took the soap and I started to wash her body, not breaking eye contact with her. She did the same.

_________________

Sorry this is the worst chapter ever I know. But I need to go to school right now.

ilovegilinsky15 CanIBeYoursHayes jessicarj3815

Comment?
Vote?
Share?