Chapter 44

Mady

I woke up with a huge headache and I couldn't remember what happen, then it hit me. John hit me and I had a miscarriage, he hit me like 4 times and he left me here bleeding. I wish I was with Shawn right now. I hope Shawn and Harrison are okay. I don't care what happens to me, I just want them save.

I was trying to find a way to get out of here, but I don't know how. I'm tied up to a fucking bed with chains, so this is going to be hard. I kept trying but my wrists are hurting. I was feeling weak and I was almost falling asleep when John entered the room. Ugh

"Wow, wow, wow... You can't fall asleep now. I still haven't pleasure myself." He said coming up to me. This time really I couldn't do anything. I lost a lot of blood and I haven't eat anything either.

Shawn

The police is still here, well some of them. They were ten first but five went to find Mady and the other five stay here in case John calls.

"It's okay. We will find here." One of them said. I think his name is Chris.

"I hope so. She can't leave me and Harrison, not right now." I said.

"Who's Harrison?" He asked.

"Oh, he's my son. Why?"

"Where is him?" He asked.

"He's with my friend Nash in the room beside." I said.

"Go get him." He seriously said.

"Why?"

"Now." I nodded and walked to Nash's room. I knocked and Nash opened.

"What's up?" He said.

"Give me Harrison." I said.

"Why? He's fine with me." He said.

"Just give me Harrison." I walked passed him and took Harrison with me.

"Why are taking him?" He asked confused.

"The police told me. I don't know why, but thanks for taking care of him." I said and Nash nodded.

I walked to my room again and put Harrison on my lap.

"Can you guys tell me, why did I had to get Harrison?" I asked.

"Is better for him to be with you." I nodded and watch Harrison sleep.

--

It's been almost an hour and no one has information about Mady. I'm starting to get worry.

What if John killed her?

What if she's already dead?

What if she isn't dead?

What is she ran away?

I have all of this questing running in my mind and I don't have an answer to any of the them. This is hard, I never thought this will happen.

"Guys no one has called nor have information of Mady." I said.

"Calm down someone will call, I feel it." One of the police officers said.

"What is she's already dead?" I asked.

"Shawn, let's thing positive." He said and I nodded. After he said that someone called.

"Pick it up and put in on speaker." Chris said. I picked up the phone and talked.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello Shawn, did you miss me?" John, fucking John.

"John, where do you have Mady?" I asked.

"She here with me, she's fine." He said with so much venom in his voice.

"Where is she?" I asked getting angrier by the time.

"She's here with me. If you want her back, gave me all your money or give me my job back or give me Harrison." He said.

"Are you fucking crazy am not going to give you my son nor my money neither your job back." I yelled and looked at the officers.

"Tell him the money, we will trick him." Christ whispers, I nodded.

"Well if that's what you want you can said goodbye to your fiancé. Oh and she just had a miscarriage, sorry bye." He almost hangs up. What Mady was waiting another baby? I started to tear up

"Wait, I'll give you the money if you give me Mady." I said

"Okay, deal I want 2 billion dollars by friday if you don't have them sorry Shawn but your fiancé is dead." He said and hung up.

"Did you track the number?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's in New York City and you are in Paris do you think we could make it?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to booked 6 plane tickets and we're going in my private yet. So go and pack your stuff." I said.

"What about your tour?"

"I have almost a month free so we can do it." I said. They walked out of the room and I started to pack my stuff, Mady's and Harrison. When I finish I called my driver and he helped me with all of the stuff.

"Shawn I'm really sorry for what happened. It's all my fault." He said.

"It's okay and it's not your fault." I said and the officers came.

"Ready?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I said and we walked up to the van.

I hope this ends up well. I hope I can find Mady soon.

________________________________

Guys double update, yay. I'm the best am I right? Thanks for 2.05k it means to much to me.

Comment
Vote
Share
jessicarj3815 ilovegilinsky15
Love you,
-nayomie♡