Chapter 40

***** 5 weeks later *****
Mady

It's been 2 weeks since the tour started. Right now, I am 7 months pregnant, and I can't wait anymore. This past 2 weeks have been hell, Shawn has been going to interviews, awards, concerts, etc. This tour is giving me kind of stress. Shawn is not spending time with me. I know that sound selfish, but he's always out. I haven't had the chance of going to the any of the concerts because I have a virus, and I need to rest. Today I feel good so maybe I'll go.

"Shawn, I think I can go to the concert tonight." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I feel so much better." I said.

"Okay, well I need to do sound check." He said and kissed me.

"Can I go with you?" I pouted.

"Yeah, of course." He smiles at me.

We got out of the hotel room and walked to the elevators. We had to cover ourself because they were a lot of crazy fans outside. Once we make it to the car we were on our way to the Convention Center.

--

When we got to the Convention Center, they were fans already there. The driver had to go to the back of the convention center so that we could enter.

"Shawn you made it." John said shaking his hand.

"Yeah?" Shawn answer more like a question.

"Oh, and here we have Madison. How are you feeling." He said hugging me. I didn't hugged back.

"Great." I said.

"At what hour is the concert?" Shawn asked. Thank God.

"8:30p.m. But the fans are here early." He said and I walked up to Shawn and grabbed his hand.

"Okay, well let's do the sound check." Shawn said.

"Let's go." He said.

Shawn walked to the stage and started singing random songs. Then he started singing his songs, while I said back stage watching everything. Today is going to be a great day for Shawn. He's going to perform in the Madison Square Garden, so this is really big for him.

"So Madison." John said.

Damn it.

"Yeah." I said awkwardly.

"Why are you with Shawn?" He asked.

"Because I love him. He's a great person." I said already annoyed.

"I don't think so. Everyone wants Shawn for his money, and I think you do too." He said.

"Well you're wrong. I really love Shawn, and I make money by my own. If you didn't know I'm a Youtuber and I have 7,000,546 subscribers." I snap.

"Oh, really. I don't think so. If you love him, why don't you let him go, you don't deserve him. He's better than you, there're millions of girls out there prettier than you. You should come with me." He said.

Okay this guy is getting on my nerves.

"Okay John. You should shut the fuck up, you don't know anything. I really love Shawn fucking Mendes with all my heart and I'll never leave me. He has made me a better person. The only thing you want is to me to believe everything you're saying so that I leave Shawn and go to you. You know what? You're wrong. I don't want to be with someone that's so fucking selfish." I said. I was at the verge of tears, but I'm not going to cry.

"You don't know what your missing." He whispered and I pushed him.

Why does this kind of stuff happens to me all the fucking time. Thanks to God that I'm smart enough and I was recording every single thing. I'm going to show this to Shawn.

________________________

Super short chapter. Sorry I try my best. Love you

Comment
Vote
Share

jessicarj3815 ilovegilinsky15