Chapter 25

Shawn's POV

While I was driving to Taco bell, I was singing my new song 'Stitches' this is my favorite song of my new album. When I waiting on the red light I started doing the rhythm of the song. When the light change I press the gas and this car came out of no where and hit me. Then, all I could see was black.

Mady's POV

Shawn is taking so long. I'm gonna call him.

"Pick up, pick up." I started pacing back and forth.

Voicemail

Ugh shit. "Shawn were are you. I'm really worry, please call." I kept calling and he didn't pick up. I was really worry.

All of a sudden, my phone started ringing. I see the caller ID but I don't know this number.

"Hello?" I said.

"Is this Madison Gomez Sanchez?" The deep voice of the pther line said.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Shawn Mendes got into a car accident. He's really injured, his life is in danger. Can you come to the hospital?" He asked. I started to cry.

"Yeah." I weakly said. I started to panick. I cry even harder, I pick up my phone and dialed Jess number. She picked up at the first ring.

"Hello?" She said.

"Jess, Shawn got into a car accident and he's in the hospital tell thr others. I'll be already there."I hesitated.

"Okay, bye."

I called a taxi, 'cuz I don't have a car.

"Were to?" The taxi guy asked.

"Private hospital." I said. He nodded.

******** Hospital *********

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes." I asked the receptionist.

"Room 236. He's in a coma." She said. Ugh, shit. Why does this happens to me?

I walked to Shawn's room, and saw his lifeless body there, his face had scratches, and he has niddles everywhere.

I grabed his hand and kiss it. This can't be happening.

"Shawn I know you can hear me... But it's Mady. I really need you to come back. Without you, I'm broken. You should see me right now. I'm a mess. I just really need you... Sometimes when you you're in a coma you never wake up and die... And that can't happen to you because you're amazing and I can't live without you. Remember when we first met? That was the best day of my life. I'm a horrible fiancé. Please........ Just come back." I cry harder that ever. "I'm sorry Shawn."

People say when you're in a coma you can hear everything, but I don't think that's true. I'm 2 months pregnant and this happens to Shawn. The doctor told me it will take him a week to recover from the coma. I can't do this without him. I cry even harder.

The door slung open and Cam walked in. "Mads are you okay?"

"Does it looks like?" I asked. "I'm sorry." He came to me and hugged me. We make small talk, I told them everything the doctor said to me.

"Cam?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"I'm craving some Hot Coco and donuts. Can you come with me?" I asked, he nodded.

"He's gonna be okay. I promise, Shawn is really strong" he said.

"I know, but I can't be without him, I'm broken. I haven't been like this for 4 years and it hurt like hell." I sob.

"Shhh....its okay, don't worry. I'm here." He said, rubbing my back.

"Thanks, Cam."

______________________

Sorry is a short Chapter but I'm making the other one better, you will hate me, sorry.

Thanks for 1.13k. Follow my baes ilovegilinsky15 jessicarj3815 CanIBeYoursHayes

Vote
Comment
Share.