Chapter 1

(A/N: so how I said in the prologue, I'll start the story when Shawn and Mady meet)

*Mady's POV*

So one day my mom took me to the park and I was running like a lost puppy because I was new to this. Then I wanted to go to the slide but a stupid girl said: 'know one CAN touch this slide except me.' And I yelled and her: "You dont own it." She Push me down the slide and I roll like a ball.

Then this guy ask me If I was 'okay' and he help me stand up. He and I started a conversation and then my mom yelled at me: "Mady we have to go." I said goodbye to Shawn he said it back.

Everyday I went to the park I always saw Shawn we started this really great friendship and we were like siblings. One day our moms met each other in the park and they couldn't stop talking to each other. We hear our moms yelled our names. We ran to them and my mom present me Shawn's mom and Shawn's Mom present Shawn to mom.

"I think we dont have to present them, 'cuz they already meet" they said. We giggled. Mom and Liza started to talk about their life's. Shawn and I keep playing when our moms called us again. And we ran to them.

"We should to a sleep over." Liza said. Shawn and I smirked.

"Thats a great idea. Lets do it in my house." Mom said. Shawn and I started jumping.

"Shawn we're gonna have a sleep over!!!" I said. Shawn giggled.

"Yes, we can get to know each other better." Shawn said.

*Shawn's POV*

We arrived to Mady's house and our moms went to the kitchen and Mady and I went to her room. We watched T.V. Then we played Marco Polo.

"Lets go to the backyard." I said.

"Yeah sure." Mady said.

We went to the backyard and played hid and seek. Then we laid in the grass and saw the sky.

"So your full name?" I asked.

"Is Madison Marie Gomez Sánchez" Mady said.

"That a beautiful name" I smiled.

"Thanks, and yours?" Mady said.

"Is Shawn Peter Raul Mendes." I said. She smiled.

"That a perfect name." She said. I blushed a little.

"So where's your dad?" I asked.

"Mmm... I dont know." her faced fell. I felt bad.

"I'm sorry. I didnt meant to upset you." I said feeling guilty.

"No Its okay. I'm used to this question." She said. Looking me in the eyes.

"What did you meant that you dont know?!" I asked. A little embarrassed.

Hey guys I HOPE you guys like chapter 1. Its not great but I'll try my best. Thanks for reading. Please vote. Love you :)