Chapter 31

Mady's POV

Is been almost a week since I been in the hospital. I hate hospitals, like really badly. Shawn remembers everything and that make me happy.

"Shawn you should go home and rest." I said, he has been staying here nonstop since I got here.

"No, I'm okay."

"Baby, at least go change your clothes and then come back. I'll be okay." I said.

"Okay, but I'll come as fast as I can." He kissed me and then walk out.

The other guys are staying at our house, except Nash and Cam. They come every single day.

I hate Bethany with all my heart. She could have kill my baby, and I don't want that. Right now I am 3 months pregnant, is the best thing. This baby will change my life completely, but in a good way. I was snap out of my thoughts when someone enter my room.

"Hey!" Hayes and Jess said.

"Hey." I smiled.

"How are you and the baby?" Jess ask.

"I feel like shit, but the baby is perfectly fine." I said. "Can I have a hug?" I giggled. They walk towards my bed and hugged me.

"We brought Jenga. Do you want to play?" Hayes ask.

"Ok course." I smile.

We started putting the bricks like they have to be. It took like 30 minutes, because Hayes keept moving the table so that they fall.

Then, we started playing.

"Hayes you're cheating." I laughed.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are." Jess and I said at the same time.

"Now is my turn." I said. I started taking out a brick when there was a knock at the door and it made me jump and destroy the tower.

"Yass." Hayes and Jess yelled.

"Damn it." I pouted. "Come in" I said.

There stood Cameron Dallas. I haven't seen him for a while and I miss him.

"Cam," I yelled and he come and hugged me.

"I missed you." He mumbled.

"I missed you too. But what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well Nash and I finish filming our movie and we are done with meetings so here I am." He smile.

"Omg!!" I hugged him again. "But where's Nash?" I asked. He smirk.

"Who called me?! I look to the doorway and the was Nash.

"Nash!!!" He came and hugged me.

"I haven't see you in forever." He said.

"Me too."

"Are you feeling better?" He asked.

"Nop, but I'll get better." I said.

"Thanks God." He said.

"Yeah. Can I ask you for a favor?" I said. They all nod.

"Can you guys please help me stand up. My butt hurt like a bitch and I want to walk." I said, and they laugh.

"Yeah, sure." Hayes came to me and help me stand up. I stumbled but Hayes got me.

"Now can we walk?" I asked.

"Yeah." We all got out of the room and walk.
Then we got back to my room.

"I'm hungry af. I want Taco Bell!!!" I sang.

"I'll get you Taco Bell." Nash said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Welcome. Well Jess and Hayes say goodbye tomorrow you guys have school." They groan.

"Bye, get well." Hayes said and kissed my forehead.

"Bye, sis get well soon." Jess said and hugged me.

"I will."

"I'll stay here." Cam said.

"You can go too. Its okay." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay." He said and kissed my forehead.

"See ya later." Nash said.

"Bye."

******* Later that day *******

Nash has been here for at least 4 hours and Shawn hasn't come. Weird. But maybe he's sleeping.

"Mady?" Nash asked.

"Yeah?

"Are you going to be the same after the baby comes?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"People say when you have a baby, you're life change 360 degrees." He said.

"The baby will change my life but I'll be the same just a little busy. Don't worry." I said.

"Okay. Do you want to watch a movie on Netflix?"

"Yeah!" I said.

"Which one?"

"Toy Story 3" I said.

He took out his computer and put Netflix. Yeah, in this hospital they have Wifi.

Half of the movie I felt my eyes getting heavy and heavy and then I feel asleep.

******** Next Day ********

I woke up and Shawn was there with A smile on his face.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You can leave in 30 minutes."

"Yess." Thank God.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asked

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay, let me go downstairs." He said.

"Shawn?"

"Yeah."

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too, Princess." He said.

Shawn got out of the room and I stood up, took my crutches and went to the bathroom and did my routine. Then, I change to my new clothes.

"Mady?" Shawn asked.

"In the bathroom." I said.

"Mady why didn't you wait?"

"Shawn I can do some stuff by my own you know."

"Yeah, I know but you need to be careful." Shawn said. He help me walk to my bed and I started eating.

"When can I leave?" I asked.

"Now." He said.

"Then, let's got."

We walked out of the hospital room to the parking lot. Shawn opened the car door for me and then put my stuff in the trunk and got to the drivers seat.

________________

Hey, luvs:
I know this is a super shitty Chapter but I try my best. Right now am at the hospital with my grandmother she is really sick and I have to pay attention to her.

Hope you enjoy
CanIBeYoursHayes jessicarj3815 ilovegilinsky15 Hayesss22

Vote
Comment
Share