Chapter 45

Shawn
It's been a weeks since I've been looking for Mady and we haven't find her. Interesting fact the place where they were two weeks ago in New York he was smart enough to get out of there and now she's somewhere else. I hate this this is all my fault. I shouldn't have left her leave to the mall by her own.

"Guys what are we going to do?" I asked grabbing Harrison in my arms.

"I don't know Shawn. We have been searching for a week now and we haven't found her yet." Chris said.

"Guys we can't give up she has to be here." I said.

"We know, but we haven't found her. Let's go to the hotel, rest and then look for her again." Chris said.

"Fine, let's go." We walked to the hotel. I need to fucking find her.

While we were on our way to the hotel, Harrison started to mumble something. I didn't understand so I kept walking. Then he did it again and this time I understood.

"Mommy." Harrison said. I almost break down there, but I didn't want him to see me.

"I'll find her." I said and kissed his forehead.

We kept walking for about 5 minutes and then we were in front of the hotel. We entered and get the elevator. I press number 6 and waited, it was kind of a awkward silence so no one talked. After a minute or to we were in front of our room. I took my keys out and opened the door. I entered and went over to the bathroom.

I gave Harrison a bath and dressed him up. I made his milk and and gave it to him, I burped him and then set him on his crib.

"Shawn you need to call him, or let him call you." Chris said.

"I'll call him, what if he doesn't call? Maybe what he said was a trick." I said and sighed.

"I know, just call him. I'll track the call." He said and I nodded. I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

1 ring

2 ring

3 ring

In the third ring he picked up

Conversation

John:
Hello Shawn

Me:
Hello John

John:
Why are you calling me. Do you have my money?

Me:
Yes, I do have your money. I'm calling you because I want to talk to Mady.

John:
Oh sorry, she can't talk right now. I just pleasure her and she's sore. Plus she lost a lot of blood with her miscarriage, so she weak.

Me:
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HER? WHY DO YOU DO THIS? YOU COULD HAVE TAKE ME AND NOT HER. WHY? WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT?

John:
I've been pleasuring her and myself. Oh and I need to tell you, she tastes amazing and she's really tight.

Right now I was about to explode, and I did.

ME:
YOU FUCKING LEAVE HER ALONE. SHE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO YOU. DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER EVER AGAIN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. FUCKING ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

John:
Well I do this because she rejected me to be with you. I didn't take you because I want to see you hurt and I want all the money.

Me:
Fine, how much do you want and when or where do I give it to you?

John:
I want 5billion dollars and I'll meet you around the Statute of Liberty at 5:00 pm sharp. Bye

End of conv

I couldn't say anything else. He hang up. I think this is what I have to do.

"Did you track the number?" I asked.

"Yeah" Chris said.

"Where are they?" I took a deep breath.

"They are 5 block away from us." Chris answer.

"Can we go now?" I asked.

"Yeah, but who is going to stay with Harrison," He asked.

"Can we take him?" I asked.

"It's going to be dangerous. We should leve him here with one of the police officers." I nodded.

"Who?" I asked.

"Carlos can. He has four kids so, yeah." He laugh.

"Okay, well Carlos please take good care of him." I said and he nodded.

"Don't worry I'll protect him like he's my son." He grabbed Harrison from my hands and said, "now goo." I walked up to Harrison and kissed his forehead.

"I'll find mommy." I told him and walked out of the hotel room.

"Let's go get your girl." Chris said and I laughed.

Let's go and find her.

_____________________

I know I haven't been active, but I have been studying for test and preparing everything for finals. I've been visiting my grandma in the hospital, helping kids younger than me with mad. I've been doing a lot. I'm sorry but there's only a week left, so that means more updates.

Comment
Share
Vote.

Love you
~ nayomie♡