Chapter 13

Mady POV

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face I let a silent groan. I pushed the blankets closer to me to cover my body and fall asleep again. I had a hige headache. Memories from yesterday hit my thoughts, and I begin to wonder if I made him comfortable. Then my eyes shot open and remembered what happened last night.

Shawn...and I... Sex... Omfg

Its wrong for us, but it felt so right. Are we meant to be. No that cant be possible he has a gf and I'll ru-

"Morning" Shawn voice scared me

"Hi," I said

"Sorry I didnt meant to scare u" he said in his sexy morning voice, wrapping his arms around my naked body. He began kissing my neck and suck the skin lightly.

"Shawn," I moaned "we are taking this too far"

"We took this to a level that cant be undone," he pointed out, stopping

"But..." I was so unsure

"Trust me. You shouldn't be worry. Everything will be okay." He promised. "Tell me. Did this feel right? I mean the whole reason we did it." He's right this was our experiment.

"Can you go first?" I said. Shawn embraces me again and nodded

"It didnt felt wrong," he whispered in my ear seductively.

"It felt right I guess. I wanted to confess you again how I feel about you!" I admited. He restesd his head in the croock of my neck. "What does this mean?" I asked nervous.

"We should get together" he whispers. I was shock.

"What about Bethany-"

"-would have to live with it" he said

"She's a good friend. She'd hate me forever. She's so nice and I really cruel." I murmur. Shawn kissed my jawline

"Everything's gonna be alright" he knew I loved this song from Justin Bieber album believe.

I wrapped the blanket around my naked body and stood up to look for some new clothes. "I'm taking a shower" I said

"I'll make breakfast!" He replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came out of the shower feeling fresh. Throwing my hair into a mesy bun. I walked to the kitchen. Shawn love to cook.

"Feel better?" He asked placing my plate on the table

"Maybe.." I reply, taking a seat. I realized Shawn was only in his boxers. I had to stared at those abs. "Why dont you take a shower and dress properly?"

He looked at me surprised. "You've seen me like this and suddenly you dont like it?" He said. He walked over to me. "Things will be okay. Dont stress out babe"

My god did he just called me 'babe'. Before I could think it through, Shawn leaned in and placed a warm kiss on my lips. My eyes widened but I kissed back.

He pulled away and smile before leaving for the shower.

So I stuff the remaining of my breakfast into my mouth and grabbed a bottle of water. I told Shawn I'll be back. I began walking slowly and thinking about my current situation. As I continue to walk, I came across the park Shawn and I met. I watched carefully as the mom picked up the baby and began feeding it with a bottle of milk. My heart froozed as I came to a sudden realization to a very possibility. I turned and look across and entered to the pharmacy.

Now I wont be able to live if I didnt get this out of the way. I was searching for an item. When I founf it, I picked up three different brands and place them on the counter. The cashier seem old and didnt care so she passed the items quickly and told me the cost. I paid and went home. I cant believe I'm doing this.

I opened the door to the house, relieved to find that Shawn was nowhere. I silently closed the door and ran to the bathroom. I opened the bag to reveal the item.

3 pregnacy test

I did what I had to do in each one of them. I sait on the closed toilet top. I took a look to each one and I think I just died.

I felt like throwing up as I threw all three of then and washed my face. I walked out, finding Shawn down the stairs

"Oh hey, how did the walk go?" He asks. How I'm I going to tell him

----------------------

Hey guys hope you like story.

Follow my friend nemo_babes and read her fanficts.

~n