Chapter 12

Mady POV

Its been 2 years since Shawn and I have talked or see eachother. I want to see him so bad.

His music people gave him a break after his "Something Big" music video, he decided he will visit me. He was a bit dissapointed because he couldnt be here when my mom passed away. I know I'm only 16 and I'm leaving bu my own when I'm suppost to be in a foster home. But Mrs. Mendes decided that she will take care of me.

"I missed you" I said as I opened the front door. He had a bag of luggage since we has only staying for 2 nights here.

"Oh god, I missed you so much, too," he smiled, giving me a bear hug. I really missed his strong arms wrap around me. When he released me, I helped him bring his bag in and shut the door behind me.

"Want cookies?" I asked

"Sure, thanks," he admired the cookies gratefully. He seemed pretty excited when he took one and slowly bit it. He sure does look hot eating that. Yess! My own best friend looks freaking sexy eating cookies. I wastes my time baking because I knew he was coming. I did it for him.

Wait a second...

It wont really harm anyone if I confessed the fact that I love him, right? I will say it to him again, 'cuz I admitted to him that I didnt like him anymore. This isnt just an ordinary boy that I have a crush on. This is Shawn Mendes we're talking about. Not only he is famous and one of the biggest stars with a large fan base and screaming girls supporting him. He's my best friend since we were in diapers. My point is that this is harder to do with Shawn than with another guy.

I forgot to tell you Nash and Hayes are now the most famous Viners and Youtubers of the world. My sister Jessica lives here with me and yes she stills friends with Hayes and they both have a huge crush on eachother but they dont want to accept it. Nash and Hayes are coming too, but I dont know when. Well I'll ask Jessica later.

"So fill me on what happened the past two years, while gone," Shawn's voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned my attention to the hot Canadian boy eho was in front of me.

"Well, besides my mom's dead, I met this girl called Alicia in the diner I work at" I gossiped. Shawn's eyes widened

"These cookies are delicious? Did you make them?"

"Yes, I did," I reply with disinterest.

"Oh right... You, Alicia, diner, met. That's awesome." he said, showing more interest for once. My heart beat quickened when his gazed met my eyes.

Shawn smirked and dropped the cookie back on the plate, standing from the couch and facing me.

"Good for you Mady. I'm happy that you made a friend." He said, wrapping his arms just above my hips. He's done this so many times that I shouldnt have much reaction, but I did. I shivered at his touch, I felt sparks flying all around when he touched me. Shawn steps back in confusion. "You okay?"

I felt my lips trembling insted of a reply coming out. I dont know why I've been into so much shock with one touch.

"Mady? You're scaring me!" Shawn panicked. I must looked like I've seen a ghost.

"I'm...fine," I murmur, shaking my head to return to the real world. Shawn took a sigh of relief.

"Dont scare me like that again," he warned slowly, brushing a strand of hair out of my face. He's so bad for me.

"Shawn I need to tell you something" I said.

"What is it?" He whispers

"I have a confession to make" I continue. Shawn remains quiet, his eyes still on me with full attention. I had to go throught this. "I think I... I may love you." There I said it.

I got it out of my sistem. But his reaction made my heart do a twist. The glow in his eyes lost that familiar feeling, now it was just blank of an unknow emotion. I think I sucked the life out of him. His skin was ever more pale. I begin to regret my actions. He have a girlfriend. I have no right to come between him and Bethany.

"Sorry, I probably shouldnt have said that," I apologized, looking down. But it soon snapped back into life. He wrapped his arms around my waits again, pulling me closer to him.

What is he doing?

He took a step forward and tightened his grip on mine. His hot body touched mine and he inched closer.

This is dangerously close. Too, too close.

His gaze switched from my eyes to my lips 3 times. I watched carefully and didnt fight back a single movement as he moved his lips slightly closer to mine.

He closed his eyes peacefully and out lips now hovered.

No Shawn, no! You have a girlfriend.

My eyes shot open in shock when Shawn's lips came into contact with mine. I was officialy kissing him. His lips tastes like heaven. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled his body closer to mine and deepen the kiss. Shawn surprised me buy asking me for an entrance, and I surprised him by accepting. Our tounges dance in movement as we passionately made out with each other. I ran my hands through his hair lovingly, playing with it however it pleased. Then I found myself wrapping my legs around his hips and he held them securely. He began walking without breakibg the kiss, and it didnt take me long to figure out were he was walking. We were gonna take this farther that I imagined.

Shawn found its way to my room and manage to lock it when it was shut. Even thought we were the only oned here. He stopped in the middle of my room when we broke the kiss.

"You kiss like an angel, did you know that?" He admited, starting at me in the eyes full of love.

"Better that Bethany?" I teased, causing him to smirk. My smile faded completely when I realized what we are putting ourselves. "Shawn, we cant to this... You will be cheating"

He began kissing my neck, which drove me crazy. "She wont know. Plus I've been waiting for this." He murmured

"Really?" I aske with a hint of excitement. He nodded and leaned closer.

"Can we just.."he pecked my lips,"do this and see were it take us?"

"Sounds like a plan," I agree and Shawn began trailing kissed up my neck until he reached my lips. He inserted his tounge in my mouth as he pushed me back on the bed so he was on top of me. I kissed back with desperate need and couldnt help bit realize it felt so right.

A moan escaped my mouth as I realized Shawn had taken my top off and already started kissing all over me.

------------------------------------------

Its that what happens when someone leaves for 2 years. I want to.

Interesting?

Hope you like it guys

~n