Chapter 20

Mady's POV

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. I groan and stood up. I went to the bathroom, did my morning routine. Then, I got out of the bathroom and put my VS sweatshirt, sweatpants, sandals and glasses.

"Jess, wake up." I shake her. She groaned and stood up. After 5 minutes she stood out of the bathroom with the black shirt, shorts, glasses, black vans, and purse.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Let's go get some breakfast, then we can go to the rides. Tomorrow, we can leave for NJ." Jess said.

"Okay, yeah I feel a little homesick."

"Let's go." She said

We went got out of the hotel room, to the elevator and I press the L to the lobby. When we got there, I got a taxi and tell him to drive us to Deny's.

***** At Deny's *****

"What do you want to order?" Jess asked me.

"Well some eggs, sausage, pancakes, hashbrown, oath meal, a sándwich, and orange juice." I said to the waiter. The waiter looked at me like if I was crazy.

"What? I'm pregnant!" I said. She looked at me like she understood and went to the kitchen.

"Are you really that hungry?" Jess asked.

"Yeah, is the baby." I said. "How are you and Hayes?"

"Good, he's a really great guy." She said.

"Has he asked you?" I asked.

"Nop, but I want to."

"He will don't worry." I said.

We kept talking 'till the food came. We finish I payed, and we left to go to the rides.

**** 3 hours later ****
(Sorry Guys I'm really lazy to write every detail.)

"Wow that was amazing!" Jess said.

"Yeah!" I said. "Btw: we have to leave now to the airport."

"Why?" she asked.

"That was the only fly, I found to be there tomorrow." I said.

"Okay."

We called a taxi and he took us to the airport we waited for an hour and a half. When a person called our fly.

"Fly, 309 to NJ is boarding now." The intercom girl said.

"Let's go." I yelled.

________________________

Sorry for the shitty chapter but the next one will be interesting.

jessicarj3815 ilovegilinsky15 CanIBeYoursHayes

Love you.

Comment
Vote
Share