Chapter 43

Shawn

I searched everywhere, literally everywhere and I don't find Mady. I hope she okay, if something happens to her I can't live with that she means to much to me.

I'm not going to give up. I need to find Mady but I can't even do it my my own, so I called the police.

[ Conv ]

Police: Police Department what's your emergency.

Me: I can't find my fiancé. She has been gone for at least 8 hours and I don't know where she is.

Police: Sorry to but we can't help. It has to be 72 hours or more to label it as kidnapping. Sorry...

Me: What the hell? What if in those fucking 72 hours she dead? What if he kills her? Are you guys crazy?

Police: Please calm down, and how do you know is a man?

Me: Because he has been trying to harm her for a long time. He couldn't do it, but now he did.

Police: Do you know who it is?

Me: Yeah his name is John Rodriguez Smith

Police: Let me check...

Me: okay.

Police: we have here that he has been in jail before for murder, kidnapping, and rapping. Sorry man, I don't know what to tell you. But how do you know him?

Me: he used to be my manager, but I fired him.

Police: Are you famous or something?

Me: Yeah, I'm Shawn Mendes.

Police: dude you could have told me that before and we could help.

Me: what?

Police: we will help. Where are you?

Me: Hotel Of Paris, Suit 175.

Police: we'll be there

Me: okay

End of conv

Thanks to god the police is going to help me. I knocked on Nash's room door and waited for him to answer. After like two minutes he answer.

"Hey, can you please stay with Harrison?" I asked.

"Yeah, but why?" He asked confused.

"Because the police is helping me find Mady."

"But is supposed to be 72 hours..." He said.

"Yeah, but they are going to help me, because I'm famous." He said.

"Okay, I'll take care of Harrison. Don't worry." I nodded

I entered the room to see Harrison sleeping. I walked up to him and kissed his forehead. "I'm gonna try my best and find mommy." I whispered to him and a tear rolled down my cheek, I wipe it away.

"I need to find her, Nash." I said still sitting beside Harrison.

"You will, trust me." He said.

"But what if I don't?" I asked.

"Dude think positive. You need to think positive, because if you don't thinks are going to get worst." He said walking over to me.

"I know, but what will happen if I don't? Harrison is not going to have a mom, I'm not going to marry her, Jessica is going to be by her own. This is all my fault." I said crying.

"Shawn is not your fault, it's John's fault. Trust me everything is going to be alright." He said and I nodded. I stood up and kissed Harrison on the forehead and headed to the door.

"Take good care of him, please. Thank you." I said and he nodded.

"I will."

I exited the room and walked to mine. I opened the door and sit on the chair next to the table. There was a picture of me and Mady. I pick it up and started to cry harder.

"Mady I'm going to try my fucking best and find you. I don't care to drop the tour, but I need to find you. My life is not going to be the same if you're not here." I cry. I kept talking and crying, then there was a knock on the door. I stand up and walked to the door. When I opened the door there was the police.

"Hey, come in." I opened the door wider so that they could come in.

"Okay so we did some research about John and..." I didn't listen anymore. I couldn't pay attention. I felt like there was something wrong with Mady, and I couldn't concentrate.

Mady

I've been here for about 8 hours or more. John comes in and does whatever he wants with me. In this 8 hours he has raped me 5 times. I can't do anything because I'm tied up to a bed. The only thing I can do is cry. Why would he do this to me?

"Can you please stop crying you slut." He hits me.

"What did I do to deserve this? Leave me alone." I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up. You can't yelled here, I'm the only one that is allowed to yell here." He hits me again. I wince in pain.

"You didn't answer my freaking question." I said.

"What did you do? You rejected me for Shawn. This is what happens when you reject me." He hits me and hits my belly. I started to bleed, and I cried. No, I just had a miscarriage. Yes, I was having another baby. But Shawn didn't know. I wanted to be a surprise, but now is bad news.

"You made me had a fucking miscarriage. You fucking jerk." He hits me harder. I don't know what happened next because I black out.

________________________________

Yayy, I updated. So guys my grandma is in the hospital again😔 she's worst than ever, I hope you guys understand why I haven't been updating. Is for the F and my grandma.

I talked to my biology teacher and she's going to give me some homework to put my grade up.

I love you guys, hope you enjoy. Please don't hate me. Sorry if there are any errors, and thanks for 2k is being a blast to write this book and maybe is coming to an ending. Should I do a sequel? Comment

jessicarj3815 ilovegilinsky15 sweaterpawsash

Vote
Comment
Share

~ nayomie♡