Epilogue

Assalamualaikum.

Hi, how are you all?

I realised I'm really bad at giving epilogue. I don't know what to write that's why I took time but I hope it will worth it as an epilogue🤨

Enjoy💞

-----------------------------

Sameer's POV,

"YOUR ARE COMING THIS WEEK!!" I shouted on the phone. In response, I heard them giggling.

"Stop whining! Your children are laughing at me" Adiba scolded me. I nearly pouted.

"Tell them I said I want YOU ALL home by end of this week," I said in a stern tone to scared them.

Adiba and my children left me here and went to Paris to that sarmad. A year ago I took them to Sarmad but ended up arguing with him every time we interacted. We had to leave in only a week when we planned to stay there for one month. So when we came back Adiba makes sure to make me regret my every word there. And she only let go of her anger when I promise and agreed with her that she will again go with children and this time leaving me. I had to agree to get my wife back.

They were not alone. Obviously. Their bodyguard's with them. I never let them go anywhere without me or the bodyguards. What happened 6 years ago we -me Adiba and Inaaya- could never forget.

"WE. ARE. NOT. COMING!" They yelled from another side stubbornly. They knew how to push my buttons. And Adiba never helps me by taking their side always. But when I was determined to make them agree then I would do anyhow.

Certainly, I'm their daddy!

"Fine. I was waiting for you to come back but you guys don't want to. You like to stay away from me then I can't do anything. Stay with your Mamu (maternal uncle) and I will find someone who could care for me and could make me happy...." I paused feeling they all went dead silent. "..Raniya was saying that we could go on a business trip to Kashmir and we could take extra leave to enjoy the city. And I'm going to say ye......." Before I could finish I heard them screaming.

"No!!!" I bite back my laugh. "I will kill you!" This was Adiba. "We will kill Raniya witch!" That's my children. Inaaya's voice was top and the other two kids -Samar my 5 years old son. Anaya My 3 and half years old daughter- try to match their Aapi's high pitch voice. Inaaya makes sure to train them like her. She filled their ear and mind with...

Never let daddy be friend with any other woman.

Never let mama be friend with any other man.

Never let anyone come between our family.

If it happens then we will lose our mama daddy. And a very scary witch will come to torture us.

And currently, that witch was Raniya.

"Oh, how romantic that would be. I and Raniya will die in each other's arms" I said in a fake dreamy voice.

"Sameer!!! You wait till I come home"

"Daddy, we are coming this week. And this time I will end Raniya witch issue once and for All" Now the 12 years old Inaaya said in her threatening tone. Oh, Raniya was my assistant for three years now. She was very beautiful and a little flirt too which didn't unnoticed by my over-possessive family. I would fire her but she was the only skilled assistant I got after Amsha.

Amsha and I broke our friendship 6 years ago. After knowing how Amsha tries to manipulate Adiba I lashed out at her and she broke off every relation with me. I was glad. Two years ago she come to invite me and Adiba to her wedding. And we patch up again. Now she was happily married and I was happy for her.