27. You are my wife!

Assalamualaikum

Like I said. The double update is here.

So you will have to appreciate it🤕

*************

Sameer's POV

As salar went out of the room I walk toward Adiba and sat beside her. Holding her hand in the soft grip I stare at her innocent face. I never wanted to gave her pain like this. I know what I did was unforgivable but I would do anything to earn her forgiveness. And she has to forgive me, not for me, not for herself but for our child.

Our child.

I felt my heart skip its beat and my eyes went to her flat stomach. I went closer to her stomach and place my hand on her belly and felt my eyes moisten instantly. I know our situation was worst to feel any kind of happiness. But I couldn't help the smile on my face. I was going to be a father. Adiba was carrying my child. And I was more than thankful that she was my wife. And our baby was halal (legitimate)

I went my face closer to her stomach and place a soft kiss while caressing her there.

I'll earn your mama's forgiveness baby. You will have the best mummy daddy in the world.

I whisper and looks at Adiba's face. I know she will be panic after hearing this and maybe hate me even more. No matter what. It's true that this child wasn't conceived by her consent. Even though it conceive by my love but still for her this was all happened against her will.

"I'm sorry Adi. I know it will not easy for you but trust me, my love... I will always be with you. I will erase every once of your pain and will shower you with my true love" I whispered before placing a kiss on her forehead.

**********

Adiba's POV.

I woke up feeling nauseous. Sitting up I held my head. Trying to calm my uneven breath. I don't know why I was feeling tired and sick.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice and lift my head to see sameer standing in front of me holding a bowl in his hand. And I think I was feeling nauseous because of whatever in that bowl.

"Take that away from me its smell so awful" I yelled and ran toward washroom and throw all content that had left in my stomach. A water glass came in front of me and without wasting a second I took it and drank all in one gulped. I was feeling a little better and now I felt someone rubbing my back. Lifting my gaze I saw through the mirror sameer standing behind me with concern face while holding my hair and rubbing my back. I instantly move away from him. "Don't touch me" hissing I again wash my face and recall everything that had happened in the airport.

My eyes burn as I realised I was again stuck with him. He again won. I turn around and look at him with hatred before walking out of the bathroom.

I sat on the bed thinking about everything. No matter whatever I do. He always found me. And after that, I had to face the consequences. I know be was angry and will burst out his anger anytime. He was too furious when he found me there. He even shot Subhan. Oh god! Subhan.

"Are you okay Adi? Do you want anything" I heard Sameer's voice and look up to see sameer with my tearful eyes.

"Subhan?" I asked and saw his face become hard. He clenches his jaw and began taking a deep breath.

"Please sameer. He didn't do anything. Just please tell me he is okay. He has parents who don't have anyone in this world if something happened to their one and only son. Please don't do anything to him. It was all my fault. I've contacted him. He was just helping me to go to mishal. If something happens to him I won't forgive myself ever sameer...." I continue to blabbering when he sat beside me and held my face making me look in his eyes.