52. Innocent questions.

Don't get upset. This will be the last chapter of Sameer's hatred and hurtful words.

********

Adiba's POV,

After I was done I made my way out of the apartment with an umbrella in my hand cause it was raining. I found sameer was standing outside drenching in rain and made my way toward him.

"Sameer, what are you doing outside? It's raining" I said as I stood in front of him cover our head with an umbrella.

He didn't say anything and stare me for some time before getting inside the car. I followed him.

"You know, your only coming for inaaya?" He asked while driving.

"Uhm...yeah," I said in a barely audible voice.

"So remember one thing, I do not want you around me. Stay away from even my sight as much as you can or else It won't take me another second to throw you out of my house"
I flinched. His words stung in my heart very badly. He was talking to me like I was nothing but some piece of trash. He was reminding me that I was going to his house and there was nothing mine. He was doing this for inaaya. Only for her.

"And do remember one more thing, as inaaya will be mature enough, I will tell her that you and I can not live together and she needs to accept this. though I will never force inaaya to not to meet her mother. But you will never show me your face after we will separate again." He makes himself clear causing my heart to be broken into a million more pieces. I look toward him with tear-filled eyes and saw his neutral face. There was only one thing I could see.

His hatred.

Is there no way I can get him back?

"Can't you forgive me?" I asked almost in a whisper.

"Not in a million years" he answered without wasting a single second. I close my eyes tightly before opening them as I felt car halted. We had reached home. His home.

Sameer made his way out of the car and walk inside I trailed behind him with my suitcase.

As we entered the living room he was about to walk upstairs when my voice stopped him.

"Do you remember once you said, "In love, people can forgive? And for that love has to be stronger than our every mistake" I stood in front of him. "I know your love is stronger than my every mistake. Maybe mine was not that strong that time, that's why I did what I did." I held his hand in mine. He was standing there staring at me. "You said you will forgive me and your love is stronger than any of my mistakes and always will be, then why can't you just give me and us one last chance?" I asked with tears stained cheeks. My voice was broken.

"Answer is simple. I can't trust you again. Never" he jerks his hand away from me "When trust is broken, then there will remain nothing. Every promise and words had broken when you betrayed me. When you leave my crying daughter. I said this before and I'm saying this again, I can forgive you for what you did to me but I will never forgive you for what my daughter had to go through for 5 years. She lived her 5 years in insecurities. She lived her five years in fear that I will also leave her. She lived her 5 years in the pain that she will never get a mother!" He moves back. His eyes held so much pain.

"You know what Adiba! Tum meri Zindagi ki sabse badi galti ho. Jabse tumne meri zindagin me qadam rakha, mujse siway dard ke tumne kuch nahi diya. I just wanted a simple happy family with my wife but you ruined it. Tum thi wo jisne ye sab shuru kiya. Tum thi wo jisne hum dono ko barbadi ki rah par dhakela ghar se bag kar humare nikah ke bad. SHURWAT TUMNE KI TO SAZA SIRF MUJHE KYUN!!!? (You become my life's biggest mistake. The moment you step in my life you did not give me anything but pain. You're the one who started everything. Your the one who pushed both of us in the path of our destruction by running away after our marriage then WHY I'M THE ONLY ONE, WHO IS RECEIVING PUNISHMENT?!") He screamed the last part holding his head tightly as if it paining him extremely. A painful sob escapes my mouth and I was feeling like dying in guilt. Sameer was never this much vulnerable. I could see he was again breaking like he broke the day I left him.