22. Forcing her Again.

Adiba's POV,

I sat there frozen. I didn't want him here. I didn't want to see that monster's face. Ever. My heart started trembling and body shivering.

"Adi.... Adi." I heard Mishal's voice but couldn't reply. I heard his footsteps coming toward me. Making me panic.

He bends down and took that phone and cut the call. I kept my head lowered. My hair was all over my face. Cheeks were soaked. And my body was trembling. I saw from the corner of my eyes that his hand was about to touch my shoulder but I crawl away from him before his filthy hands can touch me.

"Get up" he ordered in a cold tone. I didn't comply and sat there frozen. While holding my breath. "Adi, I said get up" this time his voice was a little louder.

"Please leave" a whispered escaped from my mouth. I was pathetic to beg him but I didn't want to see his face and I'll do everything to just make him leave me alone.

"I won't. Not before taking you with me" After a few minutes of silence he said. Hearing his answer I felt shivering to the core. Slowly lifting my head I saw him with my lifeless tear-filled eyes. As his eyes met mine I saw him clenching his jaw and the next second he turns his back to me.

"I...i..i'm not...com..com...coming with yo...you" I stuttered badly standing up. His back was still facing me. He didn't reply. I look down avoiding even looking at his back. I was just praying hard that he left me alone and never show me his evil face.

"I'm not asking. I'm saying. you. are. coming. with. me." After a few minutes, he turns to face me and said in stern tone emphasising the last sentence. I look up at him in disbelief. His eyes were red and held some anger.

"No" whispering I shook my head.

"Again, I'm not asking Adi. You are coming with me, Now" he commanded. Making my blood ran cold.

"You got what you wanted. Now, please... leave me" I said in a cracked voice. My tear escaped.

"You think, what I did, that was I wanted?" He asked coming closer. I took a step back. "Let's go Adi" when after some time I didn't reply he said.

"Please leave me sameer... Please" I begged, folding my hands in front of him. While crying like a pathetic I become.

"We will talk when we get home"

"No! I won't come" I yelled and ran out of the room.

I halted on my place when I found everyone sitting in the living room while few dangerous-looking men were stood behind them.

"Adi..." Before Rafiya aunty says something sameer come and she pressed her lips. They look frightened looking at sameer.

"Uncle... Uncle please told him to leave" I pleaded samiullah uncle who looks helplessly at me. He looks at sameer who was standing next to me with a hard expression.

"Sir...sir. She is really innocent. Life was already hard on this orphan girl. Please leave her..i..i won't let you take her....." Samiullah uncle was saying but stopped and we all gasped when we saw sameer pointing his gun at him.

"Sameer" I gasp looking at him even more frightened. He has a gun!??

"I don't need your advice, Mr Akram. You're my employ that's why I am avoiding this otherwise you know what I can do" he growled giving him dangerous glared.

Samiullah uncle is his employ.?

"You can't take her" This time Rafiya aunt stood up and was about to come when...

"Stay where you are!" Sameer yelled. But her face still had that defending look. She glared at sameer openly.

"I think you love Adi more than your family" he clearly threatened them looking at their daughter and son.