45. Inaaya's mother

Adiba's POV,

I was in my room when sarmad bark inside the room. I got up and stared at him. He was glaring at me with rage.

"I told you! I told you not to think about going into their life! I told you to stay away from him! But you can't listen! How could you forget what he did to you Adiba? and that bastard dare to bark into your house! If I knew I would have killed him with my bare hand! All those years I was silent because of you but now I won't!" He was yelling in anger. I just sat there staring at him.

"Pack your stuff we are leaving" he declared. I stood up shaking my head.

"I won't go"

"What did you say?" Sarmad angrily marched toward me.

"I said, I won't go" I stood my ground. He held my arms tightly.

"You promised me! Adiba you can't break your promise. I won't let you go to him! Don't forget what he did. When that bastard ruined your life I wasn't here to protect you and this guilt won't leave me ever. But now I'm here to protect you, my only sister. My parents only symbol. My blood. I won't let you hurt yourself again" he said with guilt and love in his eyes. my eyes welled, seeing his love. I hugged him sobbing.

"He is not a bad guy Sarmad. What happened that time was only in the heat of the moment. I give him his punishment" I pulled back and look him in the eyes "You don't know sarmad how much he loved me. He may make mistakes, he may make a sin but he never stops loving me. You know, I hated him. I thought I will take revenge but his love melted my heart. His love made me forgot about my hate. His love won my heart. But still, I gave him his punishment cause he deserved that. Rape is not forgivable and I wanted to show that and I did. Even after loving him with all my being, I avenged him." I sigh and look away as my tears rolled down. "But now I can't do this anymore, Sarmad. I'm tired. I can't be away from him and my daughter. Hadn't you seen how much angry he was just to think that I was being cheated by my husband" I look at Sarmad and smile "He should be happy that I was cheated by my husband contemplating how I betrayed him but no he still cares about me and this thing again make me fall for him"

"How could love a rapis..."

"He was drunk"

"It can't justify and can't change the fact that he is a rapist" he growled with anger linger in his voice.

"Yes it can't change the fact that He is my daughter's father and my husband too"

"Ex-husband" he reminded. I rolled my eyes. "So you decided you want to go into their life" I nodded.

"My daughter needs me"

"Fine then. Do whatever you want but remember one thing Adiba. If he hurt you one more time I will kill him and this time even you couldn't stop me" with that he stormed out of my room. I breathed out in relief. It was easy than I thought.

After sometime Alisha cames and informed me that he and sarmad were leaving as sarmad left twins in her parents home before coming here.

Alisha tries to change my decision probably Sarmad force her. But I denied, saying I will come to her home soon to meet the twins. I was missing them.

They left and I spend the sleepless night thinking about what will happen tomorrow. I was afraid that sameer will restrain inaaya to meet with me and she will again go back to ignoring mood.

Allah please sameer don't make inaaya restrict to meet with me.

I Prayed and spend the restless night.

**********

The next day I went to school with the dreadful feeling that sameer probably told inaaya to stay away from me. My day spent with uneasiness but when it was time for lunch without wasting a second I sprinted toward inaaya's class.