62. His Family.

Assalamualaikum

Hey, guys how are you all?

So here is the last chapter. Please give me your honest review of this story. If I made anything you guys don't then tell me so I can keep that in my mind while writing the next story.

Longest chapter😍

**************

Sameer's POV

We were sitting outside the OT waiting for the doctor to come out. The doctor said she got shot near her heart and it was difficult for her to make it up. My heart was paining. Eyes were lifeless. The image of her laying on the pool of blood still had fresh in my mind.

I still couldn't believe that Adiba shot herself. I didn't know that. At First, I thought it was Miran sheikh but then Armaan and inaaya told me that Adiba pulls his hand and shot herself. I know she did this to save me and Inaaya and that was the main thing making me die in guilt. I was not trusting her. I thought she didn't love inaaya. She hates me and my daughter but after inaaya's kidnapping, Adiba constantly proved me wrong. She proved that for her inaaya and I came first. She proved that she loves us more than herself. I was hurt by her betrayal cause she plays with my feelings and even after I begged holding her feet not to leave me she still did, that's why I couldn't trust her even if I wanted to but today she successfully won me. She again makes me her slave. She again cages my heart.

"Daddy" inaaya pulled me out of my thoughts. I look at her. She brought her fingers on my cheeks and wipe that tears I didn't realise when dropped from my eyes. "Mama will be fine," she said making me smile.

"Yes, baby. Your mama will be fine." I assured her but I could see the fear in her eyes.

"She won't leave us again, could she?" Inaaya asked with quivering lips. I shook my head.

"No, she won't leave us. I won't let her leave us again. Pray to Allah that he save your mama" I said wiping her tears.

"Bhai" I heard Armaan. He came back after treating his wound. Salar was behind him.

"Are you okay?" I asked he nodded.

"Take this" he passed a bottle of water to me. I shook my head and again sat on the bench. Armaan sat beside me.

"Salar chachu, come we will go to the prayer room. I want to pray for mama." Inaaya said and salar smile nodding his head before taking her with him.

"I can't say what your feeling bhai" Armaan spoke after some time. "I can't even think Amna being shot. The thought itself shook me to the core. So, I can only imagine how your feeling right now when you get bhabi after 5 years of waiting" he said his tone lace with sadness.

"Nothing will happen to her Armaan. She has to come back to me. She has to forgive me" I uttered staring at the door where Adiba was.

"Insha Allah" he murmured.

We waited for a few more hours before the doctor came out. Inaaya was in Armaan's lap.

I stood up and ran to the doctor. "How is she?" I asked in anxious. He sighs before nodding his head.

"She is out of danger now. It was so difficult to save her as you know she got shot closer to her heart. Nevertheless, she is fine but needs a lot of rest." His words make me relaxed and I felt now I released my breath.

"Can...can I meet her?" I asked. My voice was breaking. I was feeling overwhelmed by all the tragedy.

"Uh...not now but you can meet her when we will shift her in a private room," he said. I was about to argue but then nodded.