25. Revelation.

Assalamualaikum.

You guys leave your precious votes and comments in the previous chapter so here is the early update as you guys impress me😍

**********

Sameer's POV

I hit the bell rang repeatedly and After what feels like hours the door open. Revealing none other than My wife or whom I think was my wife.

"Who the hell are you? And why are you in so rush?" She yelled looking at me. I smiled at her.

"Cause I so badly wanted to meet my wife," I said and held her hand. She got startled and move back.

"Come on Adiba, Aren't you happy to meet your husband for the first time after our marriage?" I asked. Her eyes widened and maybe she realizes who I was.

"Mom! dad!" she screamed and was about to run away but I held her wrist and pull her toward me.

"Uhh! Why are you screaming Adiba, we are husband and wife and we don't need anyone else in between us and you can't run again not before giving me my answers" my last sentence surely told her that I was furious and I could do anything if she gives me the opportunity.

"No. I..."

"Alisha!" I heard Her parents running toward us but as they saw me their feet got halted and eyes grew wide in shock.

"Sa..sameer" Mr. Mia and his wife gasp looking at me. I held that girl and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Mom dad!" That girl struggle while tears filled her eyes.

"Sameer... Sameer please leave her" Mr mia and his wife walk toward us.

"Stop there! It's between husband and his wife. You better stay away from us" I warned them and their eyes clearly showing horror.

"I'm not your wife!" She yelled. But I smirk.

"You are my wife. Have you forgetting how we got married and how you elope with someone else?!" I yelled she look at me wide eyes. " and you dare to betray me! Your husband! Now you have to pay for your infidelity! Sameer Akbar never forgive the one who betrays him!" And with that, I took out my gun and put it on her forehead. Her breath stop and eyes widened even more. While fearful tears escape her eyes

"Sameer!" Mrs Mia screamed while they both ran toward me.

"STOP THERE!" I shouted while pressing that gun on her forehead. They stopped and started taking a deep breath while tears soaked their cheeks. I could see I had their life in my hand.

"She...she is not your wife beta.. Trust me... She is not Adiba... She is our daughter Alisha" Mr Mia confessed. trying to calm me. But I just narrow my eyes at them.

"Then who is my wife and why you showed me her picture and made me marry off with someone else?" I asked the question that makes me feel dread and excited at the same time.

"I'll tell you everything just let my daughter go... Please" Mrs mia begged but I shook my head.

"Not before you tell me all the truth And I mean ALL THE DAMN TRUTH!"

They nodded while Alisha stood there scared closing her eyes tightly.

********

Flashback (on the wedding day)

Adiba walks toward her chacha Chachi to asked about her mother in law.

As she came she heard yelling voices.