34. Betrayal

Double update but💔

Okay, Guys please grab the tissue box before start reading.

*************

Author's POV,

Adiba knew what he was asking and started making herself strong to face this.

Just one last time Adiba. Just bear this for few more minutes. She encourages herself and stared at sameer. Before she could say anything sameer shook his head and held her hand.

"Adi...Adi, what happen to you suddenly? Tell me if you're angry or if I did something?" He begs he was too close to breaking down seeing her clear wicked eyes but still he didn't want to believe that His Adiba could be played with him.

"What you did? Don't you remember what had you done to me?" She asked and went closer to his ear. "You raped me" she whispers causing his eyes widened. "You raped me sameer and this is the proof of that night," Adiba said with pure hatred. Sameer's eyes widened and heart clenched painfully.

"Adiba she is our daughter" sameer implore trying to make her realize that she was their daughter their inaaya whom she carries in her womb for 9 months.

"No! She is YOUR Daughter. I never accepted her. I can never. Whenever I see her face I remember that night where you crushed me like some piece of meat. You used me that all night to satisfy yourself before you passed out. I cried I begged you not do that but you did not stop!" Adiba cried as she remember that night. It was true that Inaaya reminds her of that night but she couldn't hate her. She was hating her at first when she informed about her pregnancy but as the time pass and she started feeling her baby she couldn't stop herself falling for her but she wasn't going to let sameer see that.

"I. Was. Drank. For. God. Sake! I didn't even know what I was doing!" Sameer screamed.

"It doesn't matter! Rape is rape! Rape is an unforgivable sin And every person who did this crime deserve punishment even if it is a husband. If drank person isn't guilty as they weren't in their senses then half of the rapist would be innocent!" He stared at her while his eyes become red but this time not because of his anger but because of hurt pain and the realisation that Adiba betrayed him. She did played with him, with his heart, with his feelings.

"It means that all was an act. All that moment all that sweet talks all that lovemaking nights was just an act. All this time you were playing with my feelings. you were avenging me" it was not a question it was the answer of, that Why? Adiba stood there with a blank expression.

"Oh My God! I can't believe this! You could be this heartless!" He held his head as he started feeling immense pain. "I...I thought you were innocent but no! yo...your a witch!" Adiba flinched at this. He was looking at her with pure hatred and unbearable pain.

"You killed that innocent girl and who was living with you till now was a heartless girl" Adiba clenched her jaw and make a straight emotionless face.

"How could you do this?! How could you play with my feelings, Adi! HOW COULD YOU!!" Sameer screamed while tears make their way out of his eyes as it has become unbearable for him to look at this woman standing in front of him. "I'll kill you, you bitch!" He marched toward her and wrapped his fingers around her throat. Adiba gasp in shocked and sudden stopping air supply. Sameer slammed her on the wall gripping her throat tightly Adiba's face become red while tears started to fall from her wide eyes, she held Sameer's hand and tries to free her neck. But he was looking lost.

I love you more than anything

I will love you till my last breath

I will show you how much I love you