15. Reality.

Assalamualaikum

Hey guys,

Eid-Ul-Adha Mubarak to you and your family. May Allah bless you all😍🎊

***********

Adiba's POV

Breath

I couldn't breathe. The moment Sameer fall on the bed taking me with on top of him my breath caught on my chest. I remained my eyes closed afraid to see him in the eye. Our closeness always makes me insane. I could feel him tensed too. But after a minute or so I felt his finger brushing my hair and tugging them behind my ears which make me look up at him. My eyes widened when I saw how close we were. And realised that it was my fault.

"So..so..sor...sorry" I stammered trying to move away but suddenly Sameer flipped us making me lay on my back and climbed on top of me.

"Sameer" A loud gasp left my mouth. But he put his finger silencing me.

"Shh," my heart stops beating and breath becomes uneven when he put his finger on my lips. He then removes my hair strands from my face and caresses my cheeks with his fingers causing my eyes to close their own. I involuntary lean as his fingers run on my cheeks to the jaw. I felt his fingers going down to my neck sending cold shiver ran down my spine. Then His hot breath fanning on my skin causing goosebumps raising all over my body. I felt his lips on my closed eyes. A low gasp left my mouth. I was too scared to open my eyes.

His lips trail down to my cheeks to the jaw and then to my neck and all I could feel was him. A moan left my mouth. My senses were long gone. Sameer moves back and my eyes open. He was breathing heavily just like me. I could hear his pounding heartbeats just like mine.

He cupped my side face staring into my eyes. His face showing his emotions clearly. And I know he could see the same in my eyes. I look at his lips darted as he was staring at mine darkly. And then I realized I was biting my lips. His thumb released my lips and trace there before he looking back at my eyes. I know he was waiting for my permission. His breath becomes harsh. He was practically begging me. And I don't know why I couldn't resist. I. JUST. COULD. NOT.

I closed my eyes and leaned my face up a little. He waited for no second before smashing his lips on mine. His soft lips make everything blank. My hand run to his arms to his shoulders to his neck and then to his soft hair. I entangle my fingers there. He pushes his tongue into my mouth and I gladly welcome him. He was kissing me hungrily exploring every inch of my mouth as if he was waiting for this for so long. And I don't know what to do other than enjoying this blissful moment. After a few seconds, my lips started responding to his hungry kiss their own.

I was kissing him back.!

But my mind went blank so I don't know what I was doing. Sameer held my side face firmly. While I began moving my fingers in his hair. Our kissed turned passionately. And I was doing this without any shame.

After some time we pulled back gasping for air. He put his forehead on mine. Breathing heavily. But then he again crashed his lips on mine while removing my dupatta and throw it somewhere. And I was too occupied by his kisses that he was placed on my lips, chin, nose, cheeks, jawlines to think where this was going. I tilted my neck as He nuzzled his face in my neck and began trailing wet kisses and nibbling my skin causing my desire to increase tenfold. His hand started moving on my neck to chest to hips. and I started moaning loudly and shamelessly.

"Adi..." Sameer groans pressing his body against mine, kissing bitting my throat and collarbone. He sneaks his hands under my shirt. I felt his cold fingers running on my hot skin. His kisses become passionate on my neck while he was whispering my name. "Uhh... Adi"