51. Falling for her, Again.

Assalamualaikum

Hey dearies. I know I make you guys little wait and I'm sorry for that but I compensate with long chapter🤗

Enjoy💞

*********

Sameer's POV.

"Okay okay, now stop this emotional blackmailing mom," I said in huffed tone. She was persuading me since the day Inaaya got admitted to letting her meet inaaya but I refused as I was angry plus I didn't want any drama that mom surely will create after seeing Adiba, but now hearing her sob I couldn't say no to her. Moreover, she was not in full fault. Inaaya never expresses her feelings to anyone else except me... And now Adiba.

I got a shocked this morning seeing inaaya kissing adiba with so much love and admiration. She never let anyone kiss her let alone kissing someone else except me was impossible. But I think the mother and daughter bond had created between them and honestly deep down I was happy that finally, my daughter was getting the love of her mother. I didn't trust Adiba with inaaya but still for inaaya's happiness I was letting her stay with us.

After ending the call promising mom that I will bring Inaaya there and she didn't need to come here cause I didn't want her to meet Adiba and clash with her in front of Inaaya. I turn to my daughter who was grinning ear to ear.

"What so funny baby?"

"I'm so happy that you throw Amsha aunty out of our house," Inaaya exclaimed.

"Inaaya, why you're disliking Amsha this much?" I asked in confusion. She used to like Amsha then what happened now?

"Cause she wants to take you away from me and she said bad words about mama," Inaaya said with a pout. My eyebrows raise.

"What she said about your mama?" I asked softly.

"She said mama wasn't a nice woman. Mama hurts you so much. And mama was a bad person so I shouldn't have to talk to you about her. " Inaaya said with an angry face. I stared at her wide eyes. "But I know my mama isn't a bad woman. You know daddy, in my school every kid love mama. She is the best teacher for them"

I didn't say anything. I was feeling angry with Amsha. How could she say such things to Inaaya? I told her, her mother died because I didn't want to give inaaya any hope or didn't want to hurt her saying her mother left her. But that doesn't mean I wanted inaaya to hate her mother. Her hate for her mother could have created a bad influence on her heart and I never wanted that.

"You tell me daddy, was mama a bad woman. Did she ever hurt you?" Inaaya asked innocently tilting her head. The hope of her mother being a nice woman was clear in her eyes.

"No baby, your mama is a nice woman. she never hurt me"  She destroys me. I said and the last part in my heart. Covering my pain I put a smile on my face seeing inaaya's face lit up.

"I knew it I knew it" she hugged me tightly. "My mama and my daddy is the best" she beams in happiness. My eyes went to the door were I saw Adiba standing there with tears in her eyes. She looks at me with a small smile but looks away from her face.

I didn't do this for her. I did this for my daughter. For my inaaya. But still, my heartbeat.

******

Adiba's POV,

I was about to ask him that disturbing questions but stopped on my track when I heard inaaya's questions. My heart stopped in dread. If sameer said I hurt him then inaaya will hate me. I was already bearing the hate of my love of life, I couldn't bear the hate of my hope of life. I could never bear Inaaya's hate.