23. He didn't regret.

Adiba's POV

"Baaji please eat something" Aliya requested for the tenth time.

"I said I'm not hungry" I refuse to eat anything like I was doing for two days I came here, in this hell. I wasn't feeling hungry. I wasn't feeling anything but Voidness.

"Baaji, sir said if you won't eat then he will come here," Aliya said in low voice feeling nervous. She had seen something was wrong between me and sameer so mentioning him in front me she looks afraid.

"I'm not feeling hungry Aliya" I gritted my teeth. I was annoyed by her. It was a relief for me that after I step in my room sameer didn't show me his face but this aliya. She made me annoyed. I wanted to be alone but she was coming every other hour.

"Okay," she said and walk out of the room. Making me rest my head on the headboard in slight relief.

I don't know what I will do. I don't know how long he will cage me here. Even though I don't have anything left. I just want to disappear. I want to hide. Whenever I saw myself in the mirror only I hated myself even more. Hated that I loved that man. I hated that I used to love his touches, kisses. I hated everything which had happened between me and him.

"You should stop doing this Adi" I was startled hearing his loud voice. I only gave him a glance before looking away. He was holding a tray of food in his hand. "It has been two days Adi. You hadn't eaten anything. If I'm giving you space then it doesn't mean that I let you do whatever you want" he said walking toward me and place that tray on the front table before taking a seat across me.

"Now eat" he commanded.

"I..im not hung...."

"I said eat!" He yelled making me flinch. I look at him wide eyes. "Don't make me lose my temper, Adi. Eat." I slowly lift my head and look at him. He was staring at me emotionless. "Or you want me to make eat on my own way" when I didn't reply he said. Looking down I pick that tray and put it on my lap. Taking spoonful rice I began eating without any appetite so he could leave me alone.

After eating I place that tray on the bed. "Here" he gave me water taking from the tray but I turn toward bedside table and pour a glass of water from the jug that was placed on the table. I hear him inhale sharply

"From now on you will have your every meal with me" he announced. My headshot toward him. "Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, we both will have together" I shook my head but he before any words of mine he speaks again "don't argue. I gave you two days but you being stubborn lost the opportunity to be away from me. So before defying me again Adi, think about the consequences" saying this he picks the tray and walks out of the room.

"No! I can't see him 3 times a day! No!" I held my head in frustration.

How could he do this after what he did?! how?!

It seems like He lost all humanity. After what he did to me he had the audacity to yell at me, treat me like that. Maybe he was always like this and what he was in front of me all those months was just an act to got whatnhe want. And when I didn't agree he forced me. He raped me. Tears began falling down.

He is a monster. A very evil monster. I hate him. I hate him to the core.

Covering my face I again started sobbing.

**************

Author's POV

Sameer was restless. He also couldn't eat anything not even he could sip water. He was trying hard to give her space. He knew she was in so much pain. She was hurt broken but he knew if he went to comfort her she will never accept his gestured and will try to leave this house again if he shows her his softness.