38. Afraid.

Assalamualaikum

Hi, my lovely readers.

Before reading further I want clear one thing. Many of you were confused if sameer did that sin or not? The answer is NOT. He was about to do that but his daughter saved him.

***********

Sameer's POV,

The next day morning I went to attend my meeting and then in the evening, we took our flights. I couldn't stay here and risk seeing Adiba again. I couldn't lose myself like I did yesterday. If she was happy then I didn't want to ruin it for her. If Allah gives her happiness then maybe she deserves it and I deserve this pain.

"I won't talk to you" I heard my princess whined. I look at her while she was staring out of the window with a pout.

"And why you won't?" I asked stroking her hair.

"Cause we are going too soon. We came for a week but you are taking me only after 3 days" she complained not looking at me.

"Sorry my love, but we need to go back.."

"But why daddy?" She asked with complaints in her eyes. I don't know what to say.

"Because daddy isn't feeling well" Amsha replied to the question. She was sitting in front of us. After last night I was avoiding her. I was feeling guilty for trying to use her in my pain and in my frustration. Even though Amsha was trying to talk to me but I never give her a chance.

"What happens daddy? Are you okay?" Inaaya asked looking at me. Concern filled her eyes.

"Nothing to worry baby... It's just a simple headache" I assured her with a small smile. She frowns thinking for a few moments before kissing my forehead saying "I love you" and hugged me.

I know your baby. I know you. I know you can see my sad eyes even though I try to hide it but I know you can see your daddy's broken soul.

My daughter was too intelligent for her own age. She never asked me about her mother cause once when she asked and adamant to know about her mother I couldn't hold my tears Seeing my motherless daughter. She saw it and after that, she never asked about her mother. I was so thankful to my Almighty that he gave me this blessing. My daughter who loved me who cares for me who could make me forget about every pain in the world.

************

Adiba's POV,

I couldn't sleep for the whole night. The eyes of that little girl make me restless. How could that small girl had this much negative thoughts? Didn't her parents teach her manners? She was so spoiled and so rude for her age.

And that whisper I heard. I mean I heard someone calling me Adi and that someone makes my heartbeat increase. Could it be sameer? Was it possible? No, Adiba how could sameer be here? I shook my head and look at besides me.

Sarmad was sleeping peacefully. He tries his best to makes me feel better last night. He thinks that I was again missing my daughter that's why my mood was off. But only if he knew. I got out of the bed and walk inside the bathroom. After taking shower I did my namaz and went to the twins' room. I wake them up and got them ready. After that, I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for all of us.

"Good morning baby" Sarmad cames and give me a kiss on my cheeks.

"Good morning" I smile back. I set the table and my cute little twins come to the table running and dig in.

"So did you start your packing?" Sarmad asked looking caution. I gulped and nodded. "You know you have to be strong. You're going there on purpose and after that, you will come back to me. Is that clear?" He asked sternly. I again gulped and nodded.