54. My Family.

Assalamualaikum

Hey guys, this chapter is long and beautiful. I really enjoyed while writing and I hope you will like it too. And it will surely quench your  thirst of seeing their romance😉

Enjoy😍

********

Adiba's POV,

Sameer look at me and began walking toward the closet.

"I think I should leave," I said quietly. He stopped and began saying, his back facing me.

"No, don't go. Inaaya will suspect and I don't want her to take any stress. She already went through so much. If we living like this give her happiness then I don't have a problem." He looks at me over his shoulder "I won't force you. Decision is all yours" with that he walks inside the bathroom after taking his clothes.

I stood there with so many things running in my head. I want to be with him but at the same time, I didn't want to force him to be with me. I know my presence hurt him and being here in his room means hurting him but he was right for our daughter's happiness we could do this. Maybe this will lead us to mend our relationship.

••••••••••••••

I come back from inaaya's room after changing and tugging Inaaya to sleep with so many promises. I saw sameer standing by the window cigarette in his finger. Walking inside I slowly close the door behind me getting his attention. A look of surprises passed through his face as his eyes were slightly wide.

"I thought you left" he muttered more to him than me. I smile and walk to him. Feeling greedy seeing his reaction.

"I won't. This time I won't" I declaring with confident I stood in front of him and dare to take the cigarette from his fingers. He was staring at me. "You know it's not healthy. Not only for you but for the people around you as well. Quit this habit sameer for inaaya" I said softly throwing the cigarette out of the window.

He sigh. "It gives me relief "

"Now I'm here for this," I said staring into his eyes. He gulps and looks away

"Adiba, I give you permission to stay here that doesn't mean anything changes between us..." he pauses and walk toward the bed "...my decision won't change. Like I said after Inaaya will be mature enough I will tell her the truth of our not existence relationship. And then our path will be apart from each other" he took the pillows and went to the cupboard and took out extra blankets from there.

"No, I won't let our path to be apart," I exclaimed but he ignored me and lay on the bed covering himself with blankets till his shoulder and turn his back toward the bed. I walk to the bed and sat there.

After some time I lay on the bed. Many memories I had spent in this room began flashing in my mind. I turn and look at the other side where sameer used to sleep with a content small smile on his face. I smile when I remember he never slept before me as he loved teasing me. Most of the nights he wakes up cause he couldn't sleep. I giggled softly placing my hand on my mouth remembering his pouting face like a kid when I refused to wake up but always ended up in his arms.

Flashback.

I felt a soft touch on my cheeks. It trailed down my jaw to the neck. Moving away I tried to sleep but then I felt his finger brushing on my 5 months baby bump I tried to ignore but as his hands began trailing down there I held it and shot open my eyes. He was a few inches away from my face hovering over me balancing his weight while grinning like a schoolboy.

"I knew you were not sleeping" sameer grins coming closer. I yank his hand away and put my hand on his chest.

"I was sleeping," I said glaring at him. I was sleeping but the moment his fingers touch my cheeks neck I woke up but tried to pretend to be sleep.