50. Sameer can't do this.

Adiba's POV,

I wake up with softness on my cheeks. Opening my eyes I found my daughter sitting next to me with a bright grin on her face.

"Good morning mama," she said kissing my cheeks. my heart skips its beat hearing this beautiful world. This was probably my best morning ever.

"Good morning mama ki jaan (mama's love)" I smile brightly kissing her cheeks sitting up from the sofa.

I slept on the sofa last night as sameer walk out of the house I was waiting for him to came back and didn't realize when sleep consumed me.

"Where is daddy?" She asked looking here and there. "First I went to his room but I didn't found him neither I found you. You know mama, I become scared that you both left me" she said with fear evident on her face.

Picking up in my arms I cup her side face kissing her cheeks hard. "We will never leave you, baby. I promise you. Your daddy and mama will always be with you. Now stop worrying yourself that we could ever leave you. You are our lifeline. Our happiness. Our peace. We could never leave you. Look mama came back for you na. And your daddy refused to marry Amsha aunty for you and also forgive your mama for her mistakes. so now erase that thought that your parents could ever leave you. You meant the world to us" I assured her with honesty in my voice and eyes. She eyed me and then smile.

"My mama daddy never leaves me" hugging the life out of me she began showered kisses on my cheeks. "I love you and I love daddy so much, you both love me and I love you too" I laugh at the way she was expressing her love.

I heard the door opening and sameer walk inside but stopped on his track seeing us. Inaaya was still kissing my cheeks forehead.

"Inaaya your daddy" I muttered she pulled back and smile looking at her daddy. Wiggling, she motions me to put her down which I did. She ran to Sameer and he didn't waste a second to pick her up in his arms.

"Where were you, daddy? Do you know today I'm so happy" inaaya exclaimed causing sameer to smile at her.

"I can see" he smiled kissing her cheeks. "Let get you breakfast, baby," sameer said and was about to go I step toward them.

"I...I will make breakfast. Yo...you go and freshen up" I said in a hesitant tone.

"No, it's no....." Sameer was about to deny when inaaya beam.

"Mama, Made pancakes okay!" she demanded. He looks at her happy face and shrugs in defeat.

"I will come" With that, he put down inaaya and walk toward the stairs not even giving me a second glance.

Inaaya came to me and I took her to the kitchen.

After making breakfast with so many talks with my daughter I set the table. Inaaya sat and was about to eat I held her hand. "Inaaya baby, had you brush your teeth?" I asked she give me a sheepish smile shaking her head. "Very bad. Now come first brush your teeth" I held her hand and took her to her room.

We both brush our teeth while Inaaya tries to copy me with my actions making me laugh every time. After we were done I took her back to the dining table. We found Sameer standing there looking here and there.

"Daddy" hearing inaaya he turns to look at her. "Mama made my favorite chocolate pancakes!" Inaaya exclaimed walking toward him. Sameer smile and they both sat down. I went to them and began serving inaaya. Smiles were on my lips. I was with my family after so long.

After filling inaaya's plate I was about to place a pancake on Sameer's plate he held his hand.

"I don't want," he said in a harsh tone and took an apple and knife.