1. Marriage proposal

Assalamualaikum.

Hi🙋

First of all. Eid Mubarak guys 🎉🎊

So I've already thought updating first chapter on the eid day (as eidi😜) so here this is. I hope you will like it🤗

*********
Author's POV

Adiba came back from her school. And as she step in the mansion's gate she saw a Lamborghini park on the porch. She knew this car was not in her family members.

She slowly made her way inside the mansion and walked upstairs without making any noise and thankfully she reached her room. And sighed in relief. Cause she hate to meet wealthy and rich people. In her thoughts all wealthy family were selfish and only think about their money and reputation.

As she came her room she went directly to washroom. After changing she did ablution and then her afternoon prayer.

After spending 2 hours in her room she decided to go to downstairs something to eat.

As she come downstairs she heard her chacha( Salahuddin Mia) and Chachi( Naziya Mia) yelling voices.

"Have you gone mad? How could you agreed on this?" Salahuddin yelled.

"For the sake of our business we have to do something... And trust me this the best thing I did till now" Naziya said with an evil smirk on her face.

"You don't know their family.. I know them.. I'm working with Akbar Ali since 7 years I know... his sons is not simple mans, they...." Naziya didn't let Salahuddin complete his sentence.

"Adiba...when you come?" She asked adiba making her startled.

"Ju...just"adiba replied stuttering.

"I was going to... toward kitchen" she said and ran toward kitchen.

Taking her food she ate hurriedly and again went to her room. And consumed by sleep.

***********

In evening a maid came to her room and told her that her chacha chachi summon her in dinner. She was surprised hearing this cause they never ask her to joined them for any meal.

She happily made her way to downstairs toward dining room.

"Assalamualaikum chachu Chachi" she said happily.

"Walaikum assalam" they both replied with small smiled. Another shocked for adiba.

"Come have dinner with us" her chacha said and she nodded happily.

They started having their meals in silent but adiba could sense her chacha chachi exchanging looks.

"Chachu... Is everything alright?" Adiba asked and Salahuddin look at her.

"Yeah.. everything alright...in fact we have good news for you" Salahuddin said and adiba stare at him confused.

"Good news?" She asked.

"We fixed your marriage adiba" Naziya announced making adiba froze. She didn't think it was coming. Cause she was not ready for this.

"Marriage?" She asked wide eyes.

"Yeah... He is well known business man.. my business partner's son.. I know them very well.. they asked for your hand in marriage and we couldn't say no to them.. so we fix your marriage with him" Salahuddin informed making adiba's heart clenched. It wasn't because of her marriage but because of they didn't even think about to asked her first before accepting this marriage proposal.