30. Love me. part 1

Author's POV

Sameer unlock the car and went inside."This is for you" he said giving Adiba her favourite strawberry ice cream. She looks deep in thought and her face looks sour.

"Thank you" without looking at him she took it.

"What happen Adi? Are you okay?" He asked sensing her foul mood. She just shook her head. He stares at her for sometime before shrugging and began eating his ice cream. He thinks it was her pregnancy mood swings unaware that she was planning something very evil against him.

Adiba was going as the flow this whole month but when she saw sameer locking her in the car before going out she decided she had to take a step forward. She needs to earn his trust. She needs to make him believe that she was happy and wanted to move forward.

After eating ice cream they went back to the house. Sameer walks with Adiba to room.

"Good night," He said caressing her cheeks. When sameer saw that Adiba didn't move away from his touch he leaned forward and place a soft kiss on her forehead before heading toward his room.

*********

A few more days has passed. Adiba was 2 and a half month pregnant now. She did her best to control her emotion. Whenever she saw sameer and his love for her and the baby she felt the urge to smack him and make him see that she hates him and his child. But as she has to make her plan successful she needs to be patience.

Adiba did her best to make sameer believe that she was truly moving on and trying to accept all this. Sameer thinks that she was accepting him which make him happiest person on this earth unaware of the upcoming storm in the future.

Adiba let him hold her hand and let him kiss her forehead and hands and sameer couldn't ask more. But still, he tries his best to keep a safe distance. He didn't want things to rush or make Adiba think anything wrong.

Sameer came back from the office and directly strode toward Adiba's room. "Assalamualaikum" with that he steps inside with a bright smile. But found no one. "Adi" he called out got no response.

"Adiba" knocking on the bathroom door he opens the door but there was no one. Walking toward her cupboard he opens it only to felt his breath caught in his chest and heart drop to the stomach. Sweat form on his forehead and body started shaking.

The cupboard is empty. It means she is gone

A gasp escapes his mouth. "No... Adiba can't leave me. She can't betray me again. Oh God! my child!" he ran outside taking out his phone ready to find her. His eyes filled up with tears and fear just to think that he lost his love and child both.

He halted on his place when he heard noises from his room which was just next to Adiba's.

"Aliya put that suitcase there then you can go home" he heard Adiba's voice and ran inside the room. As his eyes fall on the woman sitting on his bed a long and relief breath escapes his mouth with a tear. He immediately wipes it before they could see. Sensing his gaze on her Adiba look up at him and a small beautiful smile spread on her face. He returns her smile with still moist eyes.

"Good night Baaji. Good night sir" Aliya came out of the closet and said as she saw sameer and walk out of the room. Adiba stood up and without wasting a second sameer ran to her and pull her in his arms.

"You scared the hell out of me, woman" he whispers in her neck inhaling deeply. After sometime sameer felt Adiba wrapping her arms around him making him relaxed more.

"What happens?" Adiba asked. Sameer pulls away still holding her.

"I went to your room and when I didn't find you there and your empty closet I thought you..."