58. Kidnapping (part 1st)

Assalamualaikum.

From here you all are going to get long and fast updates till the story end. So do votes and comments before I change my mind😎

And please try to understand the character's POV. Past play a major role in what you are today and how you feel today.

Enjoy lovelies💞

***********

Adiba's POV.

"Are you sure?" Alisha asked again. I nodded.

"Adiba, my love, Why you are punishing yourself when we still can file for inaaya's custody? You could get her." Sarmad said sitting beside me for the tenth time since I came here. I arrived yesterday at my chacha's house and told them everything. Since then they both were trying to comfort me even though I didn't cry in front of them but still they could feel my pain.

"Because I deserve this punishment" I muttered staring into space. I felt an emptiness in my heart and soul. Inaaya was all I have after I lost sameer but now I lost her as well. Before leaving the house I went to her room.

Flashback.

"Inu, bacche open the door. Please let me see you one last time" I begged knocking on her door but got no response. I was standing there for the past half an hour pleading her to open the door but she refused to open it.

"Please meri jaan. Please let me hold you one last time. Look mama is crying. Don't do this to me. One last time baby, one last time let your mama see you, Let me hold you, Let me kiss. Please open the door inaaya" I cried but she didn't open. She didn't even grant me with her melody like voice. She completely ignored my plea, my cries just like I've ignored her cries five years ago. And that's when I realised this was karma. Sameer got his punishment for breaking me. And now I got my punishment for breaking my daughter.

I stood there a few more minutes and then gulping my pain I walk out of the house.

Flashback ends.

"No, you don't deserve this" sarmad said pulling me in a hugged. "My sister deserves all the happiness" he mumbled in my hair. I smile as a tear rolled down my cheeks.

"You guys don't need to worry about me. I'm okay." I said patting his back looking at Alisha's worry face. "Now please go and do the arrangement. I need to go from here. If you want you can stay here I will take the twins with me. I will take care of them" I said pulling back.

"No, I'm coming with you, if Alisha wants then she can stay," Sarmad said looking at Alisha.

"I don't know. Though Dad is recovering still I should talk to mom" Alisha said and we both nodded.

*********

"Maa, how I'm looking?" Shafi asked showing me the new shoes his Nani (maternal grandmother) bought him.

"Very handsome," I said with a small smile.

"Not more than me" Rubi came beaming. "Maa, look, in this watch, I am looking more handsome than him" she grins showing me her watch which also her Nani bought for her.

"My love, you're looking beautiful and Shafi is looking handsome," I said chucking a little at their competition.

"Shafi Rubi, go sit in the car" Alisha came instructing the twins. She was also coming with us as Chachi said that Alisha should go and Chachi will handle everything with the help of her brother.

Alisha look at me and I realised, now the time came when I had to leave this country, I had to leave everything behind me, My family, my love, my daughter everything. It has been 3 days since I left home. Sameer didn't call me once to know about me. I also didn't. A wife, a woman in me hating him right now. His words still rang in my mind reminding me how big sin he had committed.