61. He has to chose!

Another longest chapter😅

Adiba's POV.

I was sitting with Inaaya on my lap hugging me tightly. She was too scared. She never saw anything like this before. She was our princess and sameer make sure to raise her till now like his princess. I ran my fingers in her hair calming her.

"Mama?" Inaaya mumbled in my chest.

"Hmm," I hummed.

"Why daddy hadn't come yet? I'm scared." She said gripping me tightly.

"He will come beta. He must be fighting with the monsters. You know na, before winning we had to pass many levels. Just like that, daddy must be coming to us passing all the levels" I said stroking her head. She pulled back a little and look at me.

"My daddy is a warrior. He will pass all the levels and will come to us soon. And he will beat that bad old man and that monster boy" Inaaya said first in proud but last in anger.

"Yes baby" I kissed her head.

"Mama, I'm hungry," Inaaya said with a pout.

"You hadn't eaten anything?" She shook her head. My heart clenched.

"Yesterday someone said daddy send a car for me and told me daddy was not feeling well and he was admitted to the hospital. I believed them and went with them. But they were bad people they locked me in the darkroom. I screamed, I cried but they didn't open the door. Mama, I even called you so many time. You saved me once in school and I thought you will again save me but you didn't come." She paused pouting and tears were filled her eyes. "But after soooo many hours that monster came and told me to shut up. and when I didn't he ask me why I'm crying? I told him I want to go to daddy and mama and I'm really hungry, that monster gives me cats meal. He thought I'm dumb which I'm not. I had seen that cats meal in Zakir's house. So, I refused to eat. I'm not a cat. I'm Princess. But that monster tries to force me so, I bite his hand, then he left his cat on me. His cat bites me, mama, Look." she informs me everything with tears in her eyes showing me her wound. Even my tear couldn't stop. My innocent baby has to go through with all this. I held her arms and kiss it.

"Mera baccha. We will punish that monster, okay" I cooed wiping her face. She nodded and rested her head on my chest again. After sometimes Inaaya again mumble.

"Mama, I'm really hungry" I felt my heart sinking. My daughter was hungry and I couldn't do anything. She hadn't eaten anything since yesterday.

"Okay, sit here I will see if anyone could give us food" I made her sit on the floor and stood up walking toward the door. I bang on the door but hadn't got any response. I continuously bang and after some time a man opens the door.

"What the fuck do u want?!" He yelled. I flinched but try not to show any fear.

"I want food. My daughter is hungry" I demanded with confidence.

"This is not a hotel. Your not here for an outing. So stay silent and survive little time of yours before the boss will finish you both " I glared at him clenching my jaw and fist.

"You guys don't have a little bit of humanity? You are starving a 5 years old kid like this" I yelled.

"Keep your mouth shut" he took a step forward. Making me gulp in fear.

"I... I don't want anything. Just give my daughter some food that's all I'm asking, please. You must have a daughter or someone like my Inaaya. For their sake please give my daughter something to eat. " I beg as tear fall from my eyes. That old man's eyes softened a little.

"Okay, I'll bring something. Don't be over smart" he warned before locking the door. I release a breath and went to inaaya.

Taking her in my arms we again sat there clinging to each other waiting for her food. After which felt like hours that man came back with food packets and water bottle. He places it on the floor and again closed the door.