3. Elope / her savior

Assalamualaikum

Hi people

Here is the next update. I hope you will like it.

**********

Sameer's POV

"Sameer Akbar son of Abdullah akbar do you accept adiba Mia daughter of wahab Mia as your lawful wife?" Qazi asked.

"Qubool hai (I do)"
"Qubool hai (I do)"
"Qubool hai (I do)"

I replied three more times and there she became my wife.

Adiba

I smiled as her name came to my lips. When dad told me that I have to married for his friend's business sake. I mean dad's friend Salahuddin Mia was great lose so we have to help him as my dad was a business man he always make a way to benefit his own live helping others and here he asked his daughter for marriage but they gave us their niece cause she was orphan and Very nice girl. I personally investigate about her from their neighbours. And they all told that adiba is very kind loving caring and modest girl. I've only heard about her goodness in all the week.

So when dad told me I didn't say anything but after my own investigation and after seeing her picture. Mama showed me her picture. She is really a beautiful girl. When I saw her photo I didn't think there is any reason to reject her she was a perfect girl as I wanted so i said Yess.

Dad and mom was so happy that they held my marriage in an week. And for my mother also. Cause they both were leaving on my marriage day for mom's next surgery. I told them I could come but they both refused saying it's not important and mom warned me not to trouble her daughter in law.

Armaan came for my marriage but he also have to leave before my wedding day. I was so frustrated and angry at everyone I even told I don't want to married but they all gave me look like if I dare say anything like this then they will eat me alive. So I have to agreed.

Arman went to meet adiba and he was so happy and jumping like kid when he came back. I asked him about the meeting.

"How was your meeting with adiba?" I asked him.

"Can't you see how happy I'm.. it means meeting was fantastic.. I love her" he exclaimed. I raised my eyebrows at his sudden love confession about his soon to be bhabi. He realised what he said and bite his tongue.

"I mean I love her as my bhabi" he corrected. Emphasizing on bhabi. While I smiled shaking head.

"Bro She is so beautiful and innocent.. and pious muslim.. she talked to me with so much respect that is lack of today type girls.. she just like you and as you wanted to be your life partner.. one men women.. I really enjoyed her company... She so honest and shy. Whenever I uttered your name her cheeks become red.. she is so cute bhai.. you can't resist her" he continuesly ranting about her smirking while I just smiled feeling relaxed even more. Cause Arman is really good at judging people, and if he was so impressed with her then she must be something.

"Oh.. I want to show you some....." He was saying something with smirk while taking out his mobile but suddenly his mobile started ringing and he excused himself and went away from there.

And at that night armaan went out of the city cause of important work.

I saw mom dad came to me on the stage and kissed my forehead while giving me so much dua (pray) and love. After sometime when we asked about adiba to take her here suddenly mom fainted and we all have to take her to the hospital.

★★★★★

After coming out of the hospital as doctor said she was fine and can travel we drove off to the airport.