Chapter 40

Hunter's POV-

Life is so great with Mallory. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I couldn't picture my life without her. I love her so much.

"Hunter, I'm tried." Mallory whines.

"I am too." I say, smiling lazily.

It was only around 8:30, but it had been a long day. I pick her up and carry her up the stairs, laying her on the bed gently. I lay down beside her and put my arm around her as far as I could. She isn't showing much, even though she is almost six months along, but you can still tell little Hayes is in there.

When I wake up the next morning, Mallory is still sleeping so I fix myself breakfast, and go down across the hall from mine and Mallory's room. I look around and see the walls painted blue. I look up and see a white ceiling.

I see a brown crib against the wall with some baby toys inside it. There's a dresser in the corner that has a bunch of clothes in it. Most of them are from our families and my band.

The hayniacs are really excited too. They've been very supportive the past five and a half months.

I walk back downstairs and see Mallory taking an egg off of the stove. I smile when she smiles at me, "I assumed you had already ate." She points at the dirty plate I forgot to put in the dishwasher. I laugh and put it in.

She sits at the table and eats. I pour her some orange juice and sit it down in front of her.

"Thank you," she smiles.

"Anything for you, love."

I put her plate in the dishwasher and turn it on to wash them.

We decide to go to the park, even though we can't do much. It's a little chilly since it's the end of October. All we do is walk around, but as long as I'm with her, I'd do anything.

I fall in love with her more and more everyday. Everytime I look at her it's like I fall in love all over again.