Chapter 5

Hunter's POV

"Why don't you come with me on tour?" I ask Mallory. She bites her bottom lip.

"I want to, but I can't."

I raise an eyebrow. "You can't?"

"You know I want to Hunter, but remember my friend Raelynn from High School?" I nod remembering the brunette. "Well, they're coming to visit next week." She finished. I nod again.

"Ok." I said.

"Please don't be mad, Hunter."

"I'm not mad, babe, I understand."

I walk over to her and hug her and kiss her nose. She gives me a small smile and I smile back.

We spend the last couple hours we have together until a few months cuddling on the couch watching the TV. I stare at her as she's so focused on the TV. She looks up at me.

"What is it?" She asks and smiles.

"Your just so beautiful." I smile back at her.

She snuggles into my chest and hold her tight. I didn't want this to end, but a car horn interrupted us. She sits up and I walk over and look out the window to see my ride.

"I have to go now." I say and I see a few tears roll down her face. She runs over to me and wraps her arms around me. I put my arms around her and kiss her lips.

"I'll Skype you tomorrow. I promise." I say. She nods and looks up at me. I stare into her glossy blue eyes.

"I'm really going to miss you." She says and another tear rolls down her cheek.

"I'm really gonna miss you too." I say and hug and kiss her again.

"I love you Hunter. Have fun."

"I love you too."

I pick up my suitcases before walking out the door and blowing her a kiss before getting in the car, and soon, I'm gone, again.

Mallory's POV-

I sit on the couch and keep watching TV when my phone buzzes. I pick it up and see I have a text from Raelynn.

'Hey! I'll be there Monday! Can't wait to see you, mind if I bring someone?'

After reading it, I reply.

'Who Is it?'

'My boyfriend :)))'

I scream before texting again.

'And he is who? :D'

'You'll see when I get there Mallory! But can he come too?'

'Of course! I have another bedroom.'

'Ok! See you soon!'

I turn my phone off before continuing to watch TV.

Later that night, me and Hunter had decided to do a Skype Dinner Date. I fixed myself Lasagna before picking up my laptop and carrying it to my bedroom. I had my phone in my pocket and my Lasagna in my free hand. I opened my laptop and typed in my password and waited for Hunter to call. I heard ringing and clicked accept to see his face pop up on the screen.

"Hunter!!!!!" I exclaimed. He was on his tour bus now.

"Hey! I miss you so much." He said.

I saw he had some Gumbo that I had sent with him in case he got hungry while he traveled tonight.

"I miss you too!"

I opened the container lid to the bowl and picked up my fork and started eating while he ate his gumbo and we talked. After a while, I notice we had been talking for three in a half hours, but we continued to talk.

"Are you tired?" He asked me as I yawned. I nodded. "Well, go get some sleep." He said and I nodded again.

"Goodnight Hunt, I love you."

"I love you too. Sleep good princess."

I click 'end call' and then go downstairs and put the container in the sink. I change into my pajamas and brush my teeth. Then I move my laptop and put my phone on the nightstand before turning the lights off and going to sleep.

Monday came pretty quickly, and I woke up early that day. I took a shower and changed into my clothes. A blue flowery tank top with white shorts and blue flip flops. I ate pancakes and brushed my teeth and combed my hair before drying it, and combing my hair again.

I stayed on the couch watching TV for about an hour and heard a knock at the door. I stood up to answer it.

"Raelynn!" I exclaimed hugging her.

"Mallory!" She squealed.

I let her in and we sat on the couch for a few minutes talking. I noticed there wasn't a boy there.

"So... Where's you know who?" I ask.

"Oh! He's just getting our bags. He's such a gentleman."

I smile at her and hear someone kicking the door. I stood up and answered it.

I opened the door and I remember who it is instantly. My mouth drops open when I see who it is. He stares at me with complete shock. After a moment of silence he finally speaks up.

"Mallory?"