Chapter 37

Mallory's POV-

Hunter's been happier than usual ever since he found out about little Hayes.

"Hello, my love." He says after coming downstairs and pecking my lips, "I will make you breakfast this morning."

"You don't have to," I say.

"Oh, but I am!"

I giggle, "are you going to the studio today?"

"Yes. But I want to stay here with you, since it's the last before tour." He pouts.

"That's okay," I rub the side of his face lightly and smile, "when will you be home?"

"Hmmm, around three."

I look at the clock and see its nine in the morning.

"That's perfect," I smile at him, "I go to the doctor at 3:30."

He smiles back and puts his hands on the small of my back, "so I get to go with you before tour!"

I nod. He fixes my breakfast for me and I eat it, but finish when he's already gone. Around two I take a quick shower before getting dressed.

I go downstairs and open both of the refrigerator doors, one to the freezer, the other is just a fridge.

My eyes meet the ice cream in the freezer. The Vanilla, Chocolate, and strawberry in one. I literally grab it and grab a bowl and ice cream scooper.

I desperately fill the bowl with ice cream and shove it down my throat. Okay, I'm not hungry anymore.

Hunter comes home a few minutes early, and a little after three we go to the doctor.

The doctor measures me around two months, which doesn't make since because it was just a few weeks ago that this could've happened. But I soon remember that wasn't the first time.

After making sure that little Hayes is okay, we go home.

(A/N: Not the best :/ okay so the thing about the sequel is that I will do one! Would you guys want the sequel next or a different kind of fanfic? Because I'm working on two other fanfics for some of my personal friends, and a story that's not a fanfic but a love story. So would you guys want one of them next or wait until after the sequel? There's only going to be 40 chapters of this fanfic so it will be ending soon. :( Comment :) I love you guys!