Chapter 41

(A/N: So, as I said, I won't be writing a sequal, but I got some really good ideas from a wattpadder so I decided to continue it a little further. Another reason because if they're wasn't a sequal, the story wouldn't be ended correctly, so here's the rest of the story!! And I know this is short, and not much happens in this chapter, but trust me, it's going to get heated up. Sorry for the long AN! I love you guys :)

Mallory's POV-

"He's so cute," I say as me and Hunter look down at our new son while I lay in the hospital bed. We named him Alexander, but for short we call him Alex.

He was born on February 6th, 2018. He weighed 7 pounds and 6 ounces and he was 20 inches long.

"He looks just like you, Mal." Hunter says while sitting beside of me.

"He looks a lot like you, too."

Hunter asked to hold him so I gently placed little Alex in his arms. Hunter smiled down at him.

The doctor came and said that he was going to run some tests on him, so while Alex wasn't in the room, I took a nap.

I woke up a couple hours later and saw Madison holding Alex. Hunter was told me that the doctor said Alex was healthy.

Hunter took the little bundle from Madison and brought him to me. I held him close to me and he opened up his tiny eyes. They were blue, just like Hunter's.

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. It was a little smile, though.

~~~~

A few days later, we got to bring Alex home. When we were home, it was pretty late, so I put him in a blue onesie and laid him in his crib. I put a while blanket on top of him because it was suppose to be cold tonight.

Me and Hunter told him goodnight and kissed his tiny head. We turned out the light, and went to bed ourselves.