Chapter 18

(A/N: HAI GUISE SOO IM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE ON EVERY TUESDAY, FRIDAY, AND SUNDAY. AND IM SORRY THAT THIS FANFIC IS GOING BY QUICKLY BUT I PROMISE I'LL WRITE ANOTHER HH FANFIC. ITS MY FIRST FANFIC ANYWAYS. I DON'T KNOW WHEN IM GOING TO, BUT ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. THERES NOT A LOT OF DRAMA IS THIS FANFICTION AND ITS GOING TO BE HARD TO DO SINCE I THINK THERES ONLY GONNA BE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS, BUT, I'LL TRY TO GIVE YOU A LOT OF FEELS, BECAUSE WHO DOESN'T LOVE FEELS? ALSO, IF YOU HAVE A TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM, I'LL FOLLOW YOU IF YOU COMMENT OR SEND ME YOUR USERNAMES OR YOU CAN POST THEM ON MY MESSAGE BOARD. WELL OKAY NOW ON TO THE STORY....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter's POV~

April 2016

"You know, I can't stay in Breaux Bridge forever," I say as I sit down beside of her at the kitchen table.

"You haven't. You've went to Nashville a lot. It's just like it use to be when we were just friends."

"I know, and I'm sorry, so why not just move with me to Nashville?"

Her eyes widen but it doesn't take her long to answer.

"Okay," she smiles.

"Really?!"

"If it means being with you, then yes."

"I love you." I say as I kiss her forehead.

"I love you too. Always have, always will."

I smile when she says that. Every time she says it.

"I'll go start packing now," she says standing up and heading to the stairs.

"You're in a rush to leave this place, aren't ya?" I ask.

"Yes!" She squeals running up the stairs. I laugh and take a sip of my coffee. She doesn't have a lot of stuff so it won't take long.

She only has 4 medium-sized suitcases with all of her stuff in it.

"When are we leaving?!" She asks.

"Whenever you want to," I smile.

"Well, let's go now!!"

"Aren't you going to tell your family and stuff?"

"Oh yeah," she had a blank face, "I'll go tell them I'm leaving now!"

"You do that," I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We didn't leave as soon as she wanted, but that's only because she hadn't sold her house yet.

She had left all of her furniture in the house for the next people who lived there could use them. She said if they didn't want them, they could sale them and get more.

I put her suitcases in the trunk of her car and see her take the 'FOR SALE' sign off and a board in her yard.

"Let's go!" She says and runs to her car. She's going to drive it to my house and I'm going to drive mine so both of our cars will be there.

We finally make it and she gets her suitcases-two in each hand-and runs into my house. It's the first time she'd ever seen it.

"Wow," she says and looks around the inside with astonishment.

"You like it?" I ask.

"Love it," she smiles and hugs me, "this really feels like home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(ANOTHER A/N: So do you guys want a few more chapters, or do you guys want at least 30 chapters? I don't know what to do, but if you guys want it to be longer, then I'll think of things to write. WELL comment your usernames, and yes or no if the story should keep going for a while. I'll update again Sunday. Love you guys :)